[32x] Summerfields

You use Summerfields Pack for Minetest ?

Yes
48
70%
-
21
30%
 
Total votes: 69

CCM
Member
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2016 06:39
GitHub: CodingCom
IRC: COCOM
In-game: CCM
Contact:

Re: [32x] Summerfields

by CCM » Post

DS-minetest wrote:nice
i will tell it IhrFussel, who is using it on his server
Yes... Although doesn't he use a slightly modified version?

--
Anyway, I like it.
"If nobody says you can, then you have to."

User avatar
lipki
Member
Posts: 41
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 22:57
GitHub: lipki
IRC: likpi
In-game: lipki

Re: [32x] Summerfields

by lipki » Post

Update 0.4.15

For this update, we really have adapt the Summerfields pack from Minecraft to Minetest.
We've been working on it for a long time, I hope it will please you.

Other mods are being finished.
If you have any requests, this is the right time.

User avatar
toby109tt
Member
Posts: 648
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 23:42
GitHub: tobyplowy
In-game: Toby109tt
Location: Belgium menen

Re: [32x] Summerfields

by toby109tt » Post

lipki wrote:Update 0.4.15

For this update, we really have adapt the Summerfields pack from Minecraft to Minetest.
We've been working on it for a long time, I hope it will please you.

Other mods are being finished.
If you have any requests, this is the right time.
You may wanna update the first post also wears my credit XD
i'm the co-dev and lead artist of farlands

User avatar
lipki
Member
Posts: 41
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 22:57
GitHub: lipki
IRC: likpi
In-game: lipki

Re: [32x] Summerfields

by lipki » Post

Yep, and if you want you can edit the readme to add you.

User avatar
toby109tt
Member
Posts: 648
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 23:42
GitHub: tobyplowy
In-game: Toby109tt
Location: Belgium menen

Re: [32x] Summerfields

by toby109tt » Post

I added support for the flowerpots mod (the one d00med and me have made)
i'm the co-dev and lead artist of farlands

User avatar
toby109tt
Member
Posts: 648
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 23:42
GitHub: tobyplowy
In-game: Toby109tt
Location: Belgium menen

Re: [32x] Summerfields

by toby109tt » Post

UPDATE TIME

I added all the textures for minetest 0.4.16 enjoy :)
i'm the co-dev and lead artist of farlands

User avatar
MineYoshi
Member
Posts: 5373
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2015 13:20
Contact:

by MineYoshi » Post

toby109tt wrote:UPDATE TIME

I added all the textures for minetest 0.4.16 enjoy :)
Great :D
Happy new Year 2020: let's all aim finally for a clear vision of what we want to make of Minetest!

User avatar
texmex
Member
Posts: 1751
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2016 21:08
GitHub: tacotexmex
In-game: texmex

Re: [32x] Summerfields

by texmex » Post

toby109tt wrote:UPDATE TIME

I added all the textures for minetest 0.4.16 enjoy :)
That's dedication!
Mods | Support Mesehub: bc1qluuests9rxmlnvpjrhsnyjg9ucwy6z3r0y3srw

User avatar
toby109tt
Member
Posts: 648
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 23:42
GitHub: tobyplowy
In-game: Toby109tt
Location: Belgium menen

Re: [32x] Summerfields

by toby109tt » Post

texmex wrote:
toby109tt wrote:UPDATE TIME

I added all the textures for minetest 0.4.16 enjoy :)
That's dedication!
Thanks :')
i'm the co-dev and lead artist of farlands

XxSilverxX
New member
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2017 19:23
In-game: XxSilverxX

Re: [32x] Summerfields

by XxSilverxX » Post

It might be just me, but when I did all the proper steps to install the texture pack into Minetest, it didn't work. Instead, it shows the default texture pack. Is it just me or am I doing something wrong?
I mostly game on skyblock server and Hansan's Skyblock, but you may see me on Switchboard scrambling around like a fish out of water.

User avatar
MineYoshi
Member
Posts: 5373
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2015 13:20
Contact:

Re: [32x] Summerfields

by MineYoshi » Post

XxSilverxX wrote:It might be just me, but when I did all the proper steps to install the texture pack into Minetest, it didn't work. Instead, it shows the default texture pack. Is it just me or am I doing something wrong?
Try with the steps showed here:
http://wiki.minetest.net/Texture_Packs
Happy new Year 2020: let's all aim finally for a clear vision of what we want to make of Minetest!

XxSilverxX
New member
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2017 19:23
In-game: XxSilverxX

Re: [32x] Summerfields

by XxSilverxX » Post

MineYoshi wrote:
XxSilverxX wrote:It might be just me, but when I did all the proper steps to install the texture pack into Minetest, it didn't work. Instead, it shows the default texture pack. Is it just me or am I doing something wrong?
Try with the steps showed here:
http://wiki.minetest.net/Texture_Packs
Sorry, but I already did those steps except the last one. It might just be my version, but there is no texture packs tab. My version is 4.16.
I mostly game on skyblock server and Hansan's Skyblock, but you may see me on Switchboard scrambling around like a fish out of water.

User avatar
MineYoshi
Member
Posts: 5373
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2015 13:20
Contact:

Re: [32x] Summerfields

by MineYoshi » Post

XxSilverxX wrote:
MineYoshi wrote:
XxSilverxX wrote:It might be just me, but when I did all the proper steps to install the texture pack into Minetest, it didn't work. Instead, it shows the default texture pack. Is it just me or am I doing something wrong?
Try with the steps showed here:
http://wiki.minetest.net/Texture_Packs
Sorry, but I already did those steps except the last one. It might just be my version, but there is no texture packs tab. My version is 4.16.
Check the tab that is at the right side of "Settings", see:
Image
Just search.
Happy new Year 2020: let's all aim finally for a clear vision of what we want to make of Minetest!

XxSilverxX
New member
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2017 19:23
In-game: XxSilverxX

Re: [32x] Summerfields

by XxSilverxX » Post

•-•
I don't see that. Are you using Minetest for computer or mobile? Because I'm using mobile.
I mostly game on skyblock server and Hansan's Skyblock, but you may see me on Switchboard scrambling around like a fish out of water.

User avatar
MineYoshi
Member
Posts: 5373
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2015 13:20
Contact:

Re: [32x] Summerfields

by MineYoshi » Post

XxSilverxX wrote:•-•
I don't see that. Are you using Minetest for computer or mobile? Because I'm using mobile.
Then i don't know because i only use Minetest for computer, where the Textures tab is in the mobile version i don't know. Try searching everywhere, that's the best option you can do.
Happy new Year 2020: let's all aim finally for a clear vision of what we want to make of Minetest!

XxSilverxX
New member
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2017 19:23
In-game: XxSilverxX

Re: [32x] Summerfields

by XxSilverxX » Post

MineYoshi wrote:
XxSilverxX wrote:•-•
I don't see that. Are you using Minetest for computer or mobile? Because I'm using mobile.
Then i don't know because i only use Minetest for computer, where the Textures tab is in the mobile version i don't know. Try searching everywhere, that's the best option you can Do.
Thanks for trying to help anyway :3
I mostly game on skyblock server and Hansan's Skyblock, but you may see me on Switchboard scrambling around like a fish out of water.

User avatar
azekill_DIABLO
Member
Posts: 7494
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2014 20:05
GitHub: azekillDIABLO
In-game: azekill_DIABLO
Location: OMICRON
Contact:

Re: [32x] Summerfields

by azekill_DIABLO » Post

there are tabs on mobile too i thinK.

XxSilverxX
New member
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2017 19:23
In-game: XxSilverxX

Re: [32x] Summerfields

by XxSilverxX » Post

azekill_DIABLO wrote:there are tabs on mobile too i thinK.
There are tabs on mobile, but there isn't a texture pack tab.
I mostly game on skyblock server and Hansan's Skyblock, but you may see me on Switchboard scrambling around like a fish out of water.

User avatar
azekill_DIABLO
Member
Posts: 7494
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2014 20:05
GitHub: azekillDIABLO
In-game: azekill_DIABLO
Location: OMICRON
Contact:

Re: [32x] Summerfields

by azekill_DIABLO » Post

idk.

User avatar
Stix
Member
Posts: 1385
Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2017 14:19
IRC: nil
In-game: Stix [+alts]
Location: USA

Re: [32x] Summerfields

by Stix » Post

I hope this TP won't be abandoned!
Hey, what can i say? I'm the bad guy.

User avatar
toby109tt
Member
Posts: 648
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 23:42
GitHub: tobyplowy
In-game: Toby109tt
Location: Belgium menen

Re: [32x] Summerfields

by toby109tt » Post

Stix wrote:I hope this TP won't be abandoned!
No it won't I will keep it updated (I'm project owner of the Mt version)
i'm the co-dev and lead artist of farlands

Nezchan
Member
Posts: 18
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 22:15
In-game: Nezchan

Re: [32x] Summerfields

by Nezchan » Post

I love this texture pack, but I have to say that is the UGLIEST player skin I have ever seen.

Does anyone have any idea how to change it for something that's not repulsive?

User avatar
TumeniNodes
Member
Posts: 2853
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2016 19:49
GitHub: TumeniNodes
IRC: tumeninodes
In-game: TumeniNodes
Location: in the dark recesses of the mind
Contact:

Re: [32x] Summerfields

by TumeniNodes » Post

Nezchan wrote:I love this texture pack, but I have to say that is the UGLIEST player skin I have ever seen.

Does anyone have any idea how to change it for something that's not repulsive?
Wow, nice character shaming... : /

:P
Just grab any skin and add it to whichever texture pack you are using and name it character.png
Ich mag keine grünen Eier und Schinken, ich mag sie nicht Sam I Am

User avatar
Stix
Member
Posts: 1385
Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2017 14:19
IRC: nil
In-game: Stix [+alts]
Location: USA

Re: [32x] Summerfields

by Stix » Post

i need armor textures but they are not there.
Hey, what can i say? I'm the bad guy.

User avatar
toby109tt
Member
Posts: 648
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 23:42
GitHub: tobyplowy
In-game: Toby109tt
Location: Belgium menen

Re: [32x] Summerfields

by toby109tt » Post

They should be there
i'm the co-dev and lead artist of farlands

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests