Page 2 of 2

Re: [32x] Vattic's Minecraft Faithful

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 22:49
by PureTryOut
Awesome, thanks for your work! I'm trying to get an almost Minecraft experience, and this texture pack is really helping! Now somebody needs to fix the movement to feel like Minecraft...

Re: [32x] Vattic's Minecraft Faithful

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 09:50
by coeseta
PureTryOut wrote:Now somebody needs to fix the movement to feel like Minecraft...


Are you serious? The movement in Minetest is waaaaay better than in Minecraft. Minecraft is super squishy. Tbh it is one of the main reasons why I converted to Minetest ^^

Re: [32x] Vattic's Minecraft Faithful

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 21:22
by MineYoshi
PureTryOut wrote:Awesome, thanks for your work! I'm trying to get an almost Minecraft experience, and this texture pack is really helping! Now somebody needs to fix the movement to feel like Minecraft...

TryOut setting up move speed!

Re: [32x] Vattic's Minecraft Faithful

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 22:40
by wilkgr76
coeseta wrote:
PureTryOut wrote:Now somebody needs to fix the movement to feel like Minecraft...

The movement in Minetest is waaaaay better than in Minecraft. ^

Heh, so true

Re: [32x] Vattic's Minecraft Faithful

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 22:54
by MineYoshi
wilkgr76 wrote:
coeseta wrote:
PureTryOut wrote:Now somebody needs to fix the movement to feel like Minecraft...

The movement in Minetest is waaaaay better than in Minecraft. ^

Heh, so true

Hello, wilkgr76! :)

Actually with edited FOV it looks better.
Add this line: "FOV = 107" to your "minetest.conf"!
And enjoy! :D

Re: [32x] Vattic's Minecraft Faithful

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 23:12
by wilkgr76
MineYoshi wrote:Actually with edited FOV it looks better.
Add this line: "FOV = 107" to your "minetest.conf"!
And enjoy! :D

I personally use a FOV of 130 =P

Re: [32x] Vattic's Minecraft Faithful

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 17:19
by azekill_DIABLO
Hi wilkgr76 ! I prefer to use a low fog like83