Re: Tinny Jangle

by flowingpoint » Post

Blockhead
GitHub: Montandalar
IRC: Blockhead256
In-game: Blockhead Blockhead256

by Blockhead » Post

Okay this is a very creative scenario and I enjoyed poking around for a bit. I can see there are some challenges to take on as well.

But having two different versions without explanation isn't great, and you should probably put the README contents on the forum post as well instead of inside the world directory. Also you should probably package the mods as worldmods instead of separately.

There's something wrong with the modpack as well. I used both mod sets with the original post's world file, but either way I got warnings about invalid entities:

Code: Select all

nssm:signosigno
aliveai_threats:eyes
aliveai_folk:jezy
nssm:bloco
nssm:stone_eater
aliveai_trader:trader
mobs_monster:sand_monster
skeleton:skeleton
This seems like a dangerous scenario so it seems odd if they're not included or functioning properly by some bug. The Luno Limits radiation damage works fine. If these are old mobs that you deliberately removed, you should try Cleaner mod to remove them.

One last thing: Am I meant to play as flowingpoint, or singleplayer? Or is it up to me? I suppose intent doesn't matter so much as long as the player has fun. It's just there are certain steel doors that you own.
/˳˳_˳˳]_[˳˳_˳˳]_[˳˳_˳˳\ Advtrains enthusiast | My map: Noah's Railyard | My Content on ContentDB ✝️♂

flowingpoint
In-game: flowingpoint

by flowingpoint » Post

[TJ](https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/n6bzfln1 ... dp3fg&dl=0)
Most doors are wood and open. Thx, blockhead.