Lone_Wolf
GitHub: LoneWolfHT
IRC: LandarVargan
In-game: LandarVargan

Re: [Windows] Lone_Wolf's Minetest Installer builds

by Lone_Wolf » Post

Animetrom wrote:
Sat Apr 08, 2023 02:30
Lone, I wanted to thank you for your excellent work with this game! Real!
Congratulations!
It's not my game/engine, it's just a special installer for it I'm compiling, but thanks I guess :P
Animetrom wrote:
Sat Apr 08, 2023 02:30
I really wanted to ask you if it would be possible to compile the game with ncurses, because my server is Windows based, and unfortunately I couldn't compile it.
I used mt on windows to give commands without having to leave the server. Could you help me, please?
It is possible, but unfortunately not something I'll be able to do anytime soon.

To do it yourself when following the vcpkg part of Minetest's compilation steps you'll add ncurses to the list of packages to install, but it will only successfully install if you have mingw, and I wasn't able to figure out how to set up the right version of that after a quick attempt.
My ContentDB -|- Working on CaptureTheFlag -|- Minetest Forums Dark Theme!! (You need it)

Lone_Wolf
GitHub: LoneWolfHT
IRC: LandarVargan
In-game: LandarVargan

Re: [Windows] Lone_Wolf's Minetest Installer builds

by Lone_Wolf » Post

Minetest 5.7 Installer

Technically a 5.8.0-dev-5cd6a22 build but I wanted to include the latest post-release commits while still marketing to people looking for a 5.7 release build :P

I've also compiled with luajit and gettext, it compiled successfully so I assume they work
My ContentDB -|- Working on CaptureTheFlag -|- Minetest Forums Dark Theme!! (You need it)