[Mods] MineClone2-enabled mods

Lone_Wolf
GitHub: LoneWolfHT
IRC: LandarVargan
In-game: LandarVargan

Re: [Mods] MineClone2-enabled mods

by Lone_Wolf » Post

Lavastuff now has support for Mineclone2
My ContentDB -|- Working on CaptureTheFlag -|- Minetest Forums Dark Theme!! (You need it)

glados

by glados » Post

------

debian044
GitHub: debian044
In-game: debian44 debian42

by debian044 » Post

Mod made for Mineclone2:

mcl_blackstone
My mods: Blackstone
cdb_45f029b53618

Walker
In-game: Walker

by Walker » Post

whats about mods like:

areas,
drawers,
etc.

i use them on my MC2 server, and they work just fine

Ajrarn

by Ajrarn » Post

Hi
I noticed that on some mineclone2 server (it was on kay26.ignorelist.com:30001 which is down while I'm writing the messgae), there is an "extra_mobs" mod loaded (by issuing /mods command). Does anyone know where can I download this mob pack ?

wsor4035
GitHub: wsor4035
IRC: wsor
In-game: wsor

by wsor4035 » Post

j5uBLfc6NxgersvVj5D5dIsiKDkoQb0o

Ajrarn

by Ajrarn » Post

Thank you !

Can you explain which keywords you used on which search engine to get this ? Because I tried hard, but I never get specific enough to find this.

wsor4035
GitHub: wsor4035
IRC: wsor
In-game: wsor

by wsor4035 » Post

google, however if its mineclone2 related, there is a high chance it will be on git.minetest.land, so you can search there for mineclone2 specific stuff
j5uBLfc6NxgersvVj5D5dIsiKDkoQb0o

Ajrarn

by Ajrarn » Post

Ok thanks !

ankyThamonkey
In-game: kauli-flowers

by ankyThamonkey » Post

REQUEST

Support For 256px and 512px Textures (Mainly The Ones With Animation) For MC2

Currently in View: Texture Pack - Polygonia (256px)
  • Animated Active Furnace
  • Animated Torches
  • Animated Chests
  • And Other Animations
Technical Requirements (as per my knowledge):
  • Meshes/Models
  • Pixel Resolution Compatible Lua Programming.
This texture pack is very awesome. It completely works fine with minetest_game. Only if I knew how to I would have done it. I have tried to make many other things work that mostly wont work (like sun and moon phases etc with 256px). I really hope someone kindly takes time to make this texture pack compatible (mainly 256px texture packs compatible with MC2). By comparing lua scripts of minetest_game and MC2, one with experience can easily do this task and it will have great impact. Thank You!!

Sokomine
GitHub: Sokomine
IRC: Sokomine
In-game: Sokomine

by Sokomine » Post

Quite a lot of my mods are more or less compatible with MineClone2. In general it is a mod I kept in mind when developping mods - same as RealTest.

Compatibility:
  • mg_villages does make a lot of effort to be compatible - and mostly is. There is one known exception: Slabs/panels. Those for some reasons do not seem to work in MineClone2. IIRC MineClone2 tries to emulate MC there too closely and doesn't support slabs that are aligned horizontally?
  • cottages has a lot of adjustments
  • handle_schematics likewise ought to work
  • travelnet even has an extra texture that makes the stations look more like wardrobes or outhouses so that they fit better into the medieval world if you add a suitable door in front
  • replacer is pretty much independend of the game - but you might have to add suitable craft receipes for using it
  • ships_on_mapgen works (just not together with mg_villages in the same world)
  • basic_houses works (just not together with mg_villages; but with ships_on_mapgen it's ok)
  • bell, windmill and windmill_large all ought to work - though craft receipes may need to be adjusted
A list of my mods can be found here.

ThePython
GitHub: ThePython10110
In-game: ThePython or ThePython10110

by ThePython » Post

All of my mods support MineClone:

SpawnCraft was my first mod, and it's pretty much just a list of crafting recipes for spawn eggs and spawners. All of them require Ancient Debris or Netherite to keep them from being too easy to get.

Portability adds a Portable Crafting Table, Portable Ender Chest (although that requires a minor change to MineClone's code to make it work; see the readme), and Portable Enchanting Table (with user-settable bookshelf numbers!).

ExchangeClone is a port of Element Exchange (although it still supports MTG and has way more features), which is/was a MTG port of the MineCraft mods Equivalent Exchange and ProjectE.

"Why?" is a modpack of... very random things. Originally, it only supported MCL2, but I added MTG support for most things (excluding things like slime buttons and meat blocks, since slime and meat don't exist in vanilla MTG)

Too Many Aliases is my imperfect attempt to "fix" MineClone's inconsistent itemstrings by adding... too many aliases

Better Randomizer is the best randomizer mod for Minetest/MineClone (of course, I'm biased, but I haven't found a better one). It can randomize entity drops, node drops, and crafting recipes (and re-randomize and toggle randomization for entities and crafts).

I'm now realizing, after typing all this out, that mod descriptions weren't really necessary here...
Links to my stuff: ContentDB, GitHub, Website.

TenPlus1
In-game: TenPlus1

by TenPlus1 » Post

So far these have been rewritten to work in MineClone2 as well as default:

- Mobs Redo
- Mobs Monster
- Mobs Animal
- Mobs NPC
- Mob Horse
- Farming Redo
- Bonemeal