An incomplete list of dimension mods

Red_King_Cyclops

An incomplete list of dimension mods

by Red_King_Cyclops » Sat Nov 02, 2019 15:27

Here is a list of dimension mods that I know of.
Related:
Last edited by Red_King_Cyclops on Mon Nov 04, 2019 17:49, edited 2 times in total.
My best mods: space_travel, time_travel, and rocket.

FreeGamers

Re: An incomplete list of dimension mods

by FreeGamers » Mon Nov 04, 2019 15:15

Nice list.

Is it true that "multidimensions" does not work well on a server? I have read a post by another user that stated that and I had never heard that before. I still need to play around with that system but I have not.

Is nssb broken? I know nssm(mobs) was but I found a version that fixed a lot of the do_custom attack bugs that crashed games.
"i showed u my source code, pls respond"

Red_King_Cyclops

Re: An incomplete list of dimension mods

by Red_King_Cyclops » Mon Nov 04, 2019 17:06

FreeGamers wrote:Nice list.

Is it true that "multidimensions" does not work well on a server? I have read a post by another user that stated that and I had never heard that before. I still need to play around with that system but I have not.

Is nssb broken? I know nssm(mobs) was but I found a version that fixed a lot of the do_custom attack bugs that crashed games.

I've also heard that about multidimensions from ElCeejo, though I don't know for certain.
Nssb and nssm are both at least partially broken. For example, if you try to explore the lower part of Morlendor, then the game will crash. Moreover, certain mobs (such as the Ant Queen and the Pumpking) will crash the game.
My best mods: space_travel, time_travel, and rocket.

Return to Modding Discussion