Free Boomerang image and some help?

GoofyGoberGoneNoob

Free Boomerang image and some help?

by GoofyGoberGoneNoob » Post

I want to make a boomerang mod for Mine clone 2 which can come back to you if you throw it only with loyalty enchantment(which ill add with the mod). Pls help. And I'm new, and I want to make this. Pls don't give 'Complicated' stuff and talk here.

MisterE
GitHub: MisterE123
IRC: MisterE
In-game: MisterE

Re: Free Boomerang image and some help?

by MisterE » Post

unfortunately making a boomerang sounds complicated. You can do it tho! However, I suggest getting your feet wet with some simple mods, such as adding simple nodes, then making those nodes more complicated. Then add a simple object (your boomerang will be a more complicated object), make the simple object to stuff, make it more complicated, and then I think you will be ready to tackle the boomerang.

MisterE
GitHub: MisterE123
IRC: MisterE
In-game: MisterE

by MisterE » Post

heres a boomerang image,
license CC0
boomerang.png
boomerang.png (730 Bytes) Viewed 330 times

GoofyGoberGoneNoob

by GoofyGoberGoneNoob » Post

MisterE wrote:
Sat Oct 09, 2021 13:44
unfortunately making a boomerang sounds complicated. You can do it tho! However, I suggest getting your feet wet with some simple mods, such as adding simple nodes
The example I've got is the mod (I think) “smoke” There are nodes that move, that what the boomerang needs. But, it has to be an entity, so that it can damage mobs and players, and move. I don't think a block will do it, plus it looks bulky.