Attach a bone to another bone

JALdMIC
In-game: None

Attach a bone to another bone

by JALdMIC » Post

I don't speak English

I like to know if theres some way of attach or paste the bone of a object to the bone of another object,some like when a object is attached to a bone,this proposition maybe is some weird but is for a idea who i have what i can't implement,for make this idea i need who the bones of an object copy the movements(position and rotation) of the bones of another object,i try to make this using code from character_anim but even if i can get the correct position
of the bones,the rotation is wrong(maybe is because i use a custom model diferent from the default player model),i try to explain what i wanth using as example the attach an object to bone because when this is made the object start to copy the position and rotation from the bone and what i want to make is someting like that but with the bones of and object to the bones of another object

Me gustaria saber si hay alguna manera de emparentar o pegar el hueso de un objeto al hueso de otro objeto,algo asi como cuando se emparenta un objeto a un hueso,esta propuesta tal vez sea algo extrana pero es para una idea que tengo la cual no logro implementar,para realizar esta idea necesito que los huesos de un objeto copien los movimientos(posision y rotacion) de los huesos de otro objeto,intente lograr esto usando codigo de character_anim pero aunque logro obtener la posicion correcta de los huesos la rotacion es incorrecta(tal vez sea porque utilizo un modelo perzonalizado diferente al modelo por defecto del jugador),intento explicar lo que quiero usando como ejemplo el emparentar un objeto a un hueso porque cuando se realiza esta accion el objeto comienza a copiar la posicion y rotacion del hueso y lo que quiero lograr es algo asi pero con los huesos de un objeto a los huesos
de otro objeto,.