New Subgame (Suggestions Needed)

GamingAssociation39
GitHub: Gerold55
IRC: Gerold55
In-game: Gerold55

New Subgame (Suggestions Needed)

by GamingAssociation39 » Post

I'm gonna be working on my own subgame soon. I've got an idea of a few mods to add to it but I need your help to come up with a further list of mods that should be added and what to call this subgame.

Mods List (so far):
Ma & Pop's Furniture Mod
Laptop
Colored Beds by todada
Canned Food by h-v-smacker
3D Armor by stu
Smart Inventory by bell07
xFurniture by Linuxdirk
Storage Drawers by LNJ
X-Decor by jp
Hunger with Hud Bar by Wuzzy
Help by Wuzzy
Show Wielded Item by Wuzzy
Indestructible Bedrock Layer by Wuzzy
Inventory Icon by Wuzzy

This subgame is meant to be for adventure, decor and difficulty. This subgame is one that can be put on servers to play with friends and to complete quests (need someone to work on this mod) together with friends. You should be loaded up with a background story of the planet. The planet is Neptropolis.
Last edited by GamingAssociation39 on Fri Dec 01, 2017 14:39, edited 1 time in total.
Jesus Is Lord and Savior!!!

GamingAssociation39

Re: New Subgame (Suggestions Needed)

Description updated

firefox
In-game: Red_Fox

by firefox » Post

so it's a game about furniture that also includes hunger, huh?
:P
✨🏳️‍🌈♣️✨

bell07
GitHub: bell07

by bell07 » Post

@GamingAssociation39 I see we have the same appreciation for subgames. So you can have a look to my whynot subgame sources list https://github.com/bell07/minetest-game ... ources.txt for my mods recommendations.

Comparation to your list
Ma & Pop's Furniture Mod : I need to try it and have a deeper look. Added to candidates list
Laptop: Waiting for recipes to be able to craft them in survival. But this mod is the reason why I did not added the homedecor computers
Colored Beds by todada - Thanks: Added to candidates list
Canned Food by h-v-smacker - in whynot
3D Armor by stu - in whynot
Smart Inventory by bell07 - in whynot
xFurniture by Linuxdirk - Added to candidates list
Storage Drawers by LNJ - Did not tried because seems to register a lot of nodes. But I check it - Added to candidates list
X-Decor by jp - Rejected. I used the mod and like the content, but it is an all-in-one mod. Some items are useless in minetest, like the workbench or enchantment table. Looks like just a try to clone anything
Hunger with Hud Bar by Wuzzy - in whynot
Help by Wuzzy - in whynot
Show Wielded Item by Wuzzy - in whynot
Indestructible Bedrock Layer by Wuzzy - Rejected - Why limit the minetest world just because an other game does?
Inventory Icon by Wuzzy - Did not seen the mod. Assume not compatible to taikedz/everamzah-backpacks I use in whynot
This subgame is meant to be for adventure, decor and difficulty. This subgame is one that can be put on servers to play with friends and to complete quests (need someone to work on this mod) together with friends. You should be loaded up with a background story of the planet. The planet is Neptropolis.
In whynot I added the doc_items reveal progress and the awards mod progress. About about any adventure or background story I did not thought, but why not?

GamingAssociation39

bell07 wrote:
@GamingAssociation39 I see we have the same appreciation for subgames. So you can have a look to my whynot subgame sources list https://github.com/bell07/minetest-game ... ources.txt for my mods recommendations.

Comparation to your list
Ma & Pop's Furniture Mod : I need to try it and have a deeper look. Added to candidates list
Laptop: Waiting for recipes to be able to craft them in survival. But this mod is the reason why I did not added the homedecor computers
Colored Beds by todada - Thanks: Added to candidates list
Canned Food by h-v-smacker - in whynot
3D Armor by stu - in whynot
Smart Inventory by bell07 - in whynot
xFurniture by Linuxdirk - Added to candidates list
Storage Drawers by LNJ - Did not tried because seems to register a lot of nodes. But I check it - Added to candidates list
X-Decor by jp - Rejected. I used the mod and like the content, but it is an all-in-one mod. Some items are useless in minetest, like the workbench or enchantment table. Looks like just a try to clone anything
Hunger with Hud Bar by Wuzzy - in whynot
Help by Wuzzy - in whynot
Show Wielded Item by Wuzzy - in whynot
Indestructible Bedrock Layer by Wuzzy - Rejected - Why limit the minetest world just because an other game does?
Inventory Icon by Wuzzy - Did not seen the mod. Assume not compatible to taikedz/everamzah-backpacks I use in whynot
In whynot I added the doc_items reveal progress and the awards mod progress. About about any adventure or background story I did not thought, but why not?
Ma & Pop's Furniture Mod is starting to get a revamp so it's a little more cleaned up.