Better touchscreen controls

Watsu
GitHub: Peachzin
In-game: Watsu

Better touchscreen controls

by Watsu » Post

While the controls that we have are just fine to play single player, multiplayer is simply too hard to play, mainly pvp. in case of some other's severs, there are buttons that we cannot press, so i was wondering if there is any solution to that. maybe some touchscreen gui customization, like moveable buttons, or the ability to add buttons. Oh yeah i forgot it, being able to move the camera while attacking or breaking a block would be nice too.

rob123
GitHub: qwerty123a2
In-game: joe and joergeg

Re: Better touchscreen controls

by rob123 » Post

Watsu wrote:
Mon Aug 15, 2022 19:29
While the controls that we have are just fine to play single player, multiplayer is simply too hard to play, mainly pvp. in case of some other's severs, there are buttons that we cannot press, so i was wondering if there is any solution to that. maybe some touchscreen gui customization, like moveable buttons, or the ability to add buttons. Oh yeah i forgot it, being able to move the camera while attacking or breaking a block would be nice too.
The minetest touch controls are trash. Try multicraft. Its a fork of minetest for mobile devices.
https://multicraft.world/
If my post says something, it is a opinion and not fact unless i say so

Watsu
GitHub: Peachzin
In-game: Watsu

by Watsu » Post

rob123 wrote:
Tue Aug 16, 2022 05:31
Watsu wrote:
The minetest touch controls are trash. Try multicraft. Its a fork of minetest for mobile devices.
Already tried, it's cool, but i like the variety of community made content for minetest. Thanks for the recommendation however.

c56
GitHub: tigercoding56
In-game: bm5 or bemo5 also sell_her_on55

by c56 » Post

rob123 wrote:
Tue Aug 16, 2022 05:31
Watsu wrote:
with better ad support integrated spyware and closed code :D at least on IOS
this is a signature not a place to post messages also if i could change my username i would change it to sell_her_on55