Creative mode, break blocks with a single click!

Spaghetti Developer
GitHub: SpaghettiDeveloper
In-game: Spaghetti Developer

Creative mode, break blocks with a single click!

by Spaghetti Developer » Post

Hi everyone! After a discussion which took place in private, I was suggested to open a post to propose this feature very useful in creative mode. Although in creative ways you can break the blocks faster, it is very slow to obsidian, diamond block, and other more hard blocks. Like Minecraft, you can break blocks with a single click of the mouse? This in my opinion is one of the most useful features in creative mode.

Thank you all.

Desour
GitHub: Desour
IRC: Desour
In-game: DS
Location: I'm scared that if this is too exact, I will be unable to use my keyboard.

Re: Creative mode, break blocks with a single click!

by Desour » Post

having the ability to remove a node with one click wouldnt be controllable or if you couldnt hold down the mouse button it wouldnt be very convenient
he/him; Codeberg; GitHub; ContentDB; public personal TODO list; "DS" is preferred (but often too short)

u19503

by u19503 » Post

Spaghetti Developer wrote:Hi everyone! After a discussion which took place in private, I was suggested to open a post to propose this feature very useful in creative mode. Although in creative ways you can break the blocks faster, it is very slow to obsidian, diamond block, and other more hard blocks. Like Minecraft, you can break blocks with a single click of the mouse? This in my opinion is one of the most useful features in creative mode.

Thank you all.
Completely agree!!!!!!!

Spaghetti Developer
GitHub: SpaghettiDeveloper
In-game: Spaghetti Developer

by Spaghetti Developer » Post

toby109tt wrote:
Spaghetti Developer wrote:Hi everyone! After a discussion which took place in private, I was suggested to open a post to propose this feature very useful in creative mode. Although in creative ways you can break the blocks faster, it is very slow to obsidian, diamond block, and other more hard blocks. Like Minecraft, you can break blocks with a single click of the mouse? This in my opinion is one of the most useful features in creative mode.

Thank you all.
Completely agree!!!!!!!
Toby :D

The solution could be an option to do this, those who do not want to disable the checkbox.

blackjack4it

by blackjack4it » Post