monsters in mine test

tyler.gray2003

monsters in mine test

by tyler.gray2003 » Post

I was attacked twice today by 2 different monsters
one was sludgy green and looked like a big muscly charecheter wich blasts huge explosive balls,
and the other was purple kind ghost thing with no arms found in a moss stone temple wich used it's mind to try drop hundreds of feet through a hole it made with its mind whelst i was in a telkenise prison but i could fly so i didn't die but wtf were they cos i don't recall any monsters before and they are very dangerous so watch out and neither burn in the day so please find their weakenesses and keep me posted

VanessaE
GitHub: VanessaE
IRC: VanessaE
In-game: VanessaE

by VanessaE » Post

Sounds like you were playing either an old 0.3.x version, Minetest Classic (a modern 0.3.x fork), or Nostalgia (a sub-game for current 0.4.x versions). All of them have a beast called a Dungeon master (the sludgy one that throws fireballs) and an "Oerkki" (the purple and black one). You'll also find rats skittering around, too, in these games.
You might like some of my stuff: Plantlife ~ More Trees ~ Home Decor ~ Pipeworks ~ HDX Textures (64-512px)

CitroPotter

by CitroPotter » Post

tyler.gray2003 wrote:I was attacked twice today by 2 different monsters
one was sludgy green and looked like a big muscly charecheter wich blasts huge explosive balls,
and the other was purple kind ghost thing with no arms found in a moss stone temple wich used it's mind to try drop hundreds of feet through a hole it made with its mind whelst i was in a telkenise prison but i could fly so i didn't die but wtf were they cos i don't recall any monsters before and they are very dangerous so watch out and neither burn in the day so please find their weakenesses and keep me posted
Just kill the hell out of with with a sword easily and keep eating.
Hi!