Block Land

ClaudiusMinimus
GitHub: ClaudiusMinimus
IRC: ClaudiusMinimus
In-game: ClaudiusMinimus

Re: Block Land

by ClaudiusMinimus » Post

I love your sub-game, but was wondering if you might place your code in a github.com repository. It would be so much easier to get updates. Keep up the great work! :-)
ClaudiusMinimus

Follow my blog at: ClaudiusMinimus' Universe
Visit me at the incredible Illuna Universe

ClaudiusMinimus
GitHub: ClaudiusMinimus
IRC: ClaudiusMinimus
In-game: ClaudiusMinimus

by ClaudiusMinimus » Post

I tried to add technic and pipeworks to your sub-game, but I get errors because you removed locked chests from the game. By doing so it makes adding technic and pipeworks impossible. I managed to add locked chests back, so I can now use technic and pipeworks, but I cannot use the locked chests until I fix the error shown below:

Code: Select all

ERROR[Main]: ServerError: Lua: Runtime error from mod 'default' in callback item_OnPlace(): ~/.minetest/mods/pipeworks/compat-chests.lua:138: attempt to call field 'can_interact_with_node' (a nil value)
2017-04-12 20:33:53: ERROR[Main]: stack traceback:
2017-04-12 20:33:53: ERROR[Main]: 	~/.minetest/mods/pipeworks/compat-chests.lua:138: in function 'on_rightclick'
2017-04-12 20:33:53: ERROR[Main]: 	/app/share/minetest/builtin/game/item.lua:337: in function </app/share/minetest/builtin/game/item.lua:330>
If you could add locked chests back as in the default game, hopefully that would fix this error.

Thank you for a wonderful sub-game!
ClaudiusMinimus

Follow my blog at: ClaudiusMinimus' Universe
Visit me at the incredible Illuna Universe

theblackwolf
In-game: TheBlackWolf_MT

by theblackwolf » Post

ClaudiusMinimus wrote:I tried to add technic and pipeworks to your sub-game, but I get errors because you removed locked chests from the game. By doing so it makes adding technic and pipeworks impossible. I managed to add locked chests back, so I can now use technic and pipeworks, but I cannot use the locked chests until I fix the error shown below:

Code: Select all

ERROR[Main]: ServerError: Lua: Runtime error from mod 'default' in callback item_OnPlace(): ~/.minetest/mods/pipeworks/compat-chests.lua:138: attempt to call field 'can_interact_with_node' (a nil value)
2017-04-12 20:33:53: ERROR[Main]: stack traceback:
2017-04-12 20:33:53: ERROR[Main]: 	~/.minetest/mods/pipeworks/compat-chests.lua:138: in function 'on_rightclick'
2017-04-12 20:33:53: ERROR[Main]: 	/app/share/minetest/builtin/game/item.lua:337: in function </app/share/minetest/builtin/game/item.lua:330>
If you could add locked chests back as in the default game, hopefully that would fix this error.

Thank you for a wonderful sub-game!
You are very welcome. :) Hello everyone how are all of you? I'm so sorry I've been gone for way too long,it's been rough for me these last pass few monthes. I will do as you have asked of me,I have went on to make 2 additional games as well! And next time I visit I'll upload all 3 at once Blocky Adventures is completed to the best of my abilities that I can do. So next time I'm able to get to a library I'll upload it along with the others. One I made for just creative mode users so people could let their imaginations just flow and build a world to have friends play in. :) I love to make people games that they can enjoy I never aim to over throw anybody else or to make my self out as better. Everyone has their own flaws including myself! But yes I've been gone because I had to get my mother and little brother out of their home because my step father threaten to beat him and I wasn't going to allow that. I've been taking care of my grandparents then I herd about that and had to take action,now we are just waiting on another court hearing to settle this once and for all. To keep my mind from negativity I create games such as these,just because people are in a negative inviroment doesn't mean it's time to give up hope! Always fight back and never give up on the things you love the most in life! I don't care if I don't get fans that's not my goal I just want to make people happy and give them something to do to pass time. :) For those who do like me I appreciate you very much so I'm sorry if I haven't said it enough. To everyone in the Minetest Community: Have a great day,I'll return when I can with a new update and more goodies! XD Take care everyone! :)
Follow me on Twitter at @BlackWolf_UwU

azekill_DIABLO
GitHub: azekillDIABLO
In-game: azekill_DIABLO

by azekill_DIABLO » Post

:)
Gone, but not dead. Contact me on discord: azekill_DIABLO#6565
DMs are always open if you want to get in touch!

theblackwolf
In-game: TheBlackWolf_MT

by theblackwolf » Post

Hello everyone today is finally the day for some goodies to be unloaded onto this fine website! :D Check em' out first up is the long awaited return of Blocky Adventures!

http://www.mediafire.com/file/hnwzee2ly ... ntures.zip

Follow me on Twitter at @BlackWolf_UwU

azekill_DIABLO
GitHub: azekillDIABLO
In-game: azekill_DIABLO

by azekill_DIABLO » Post

wow. it's back!
Gone, but not dead. Contact me on discord: azekill_DIABLO#6565
DMs are always open if you want to get in touch!