Version 0.48.0 is here!
This is the final feature release that will still support Minetest 0.4.17. I plan to provide minimal support for Minetest 0.4.17 for a while, that is, for important bugfixes.
The next big release will support Minetest 5.0.0.
- Add female skin
- Players will start with a random skin
- Skin can be changed in inventory
- Wieldhand improvements: Use player skin textures, different animation, larger hand
- Servers can add custom skins in the mcl_skins mod
- Add /setskin command to select skin of yourself or another player
Which changes has to been made to play it for 5.0.0 FINAL RELEASE?? is there a roadmap?? thanks for info.
I have written a small todo list in advance. Here it is (likely incomplete):
- Fix player model offset
- Review formspecs
- Check out standard formspec design
- Replace depends.txt and description.txt
- Review deprecated functions
- Re-check Cloud API calls
- Check other legacy stuff
NEW POSSIBLE FEATURES:
- Minimap: Disabable radar
- Disconnected nodeboxes (for mcl_walls)
- Stratum ores (for mesa biome)
- Underground decorations (for mushrooms, glowstone)
- Check: param2 decorations
- Check: objects glow
- Tweak slippery nodes
- Mobs: Tweak spawing WRT biome API additions
- Check: Sound pitch
- Spawn: get_spawn_level
- Support on_dieplayer reason
- Settable max health
- MUCH LATER: Underwater plants
With dyes and dyeable objects like banners, beds, glass, etc.. in MineClone2, will you be adding the dyeable leather armors?
This is planned eventually, but very, very low priority. It's probably one of the last features I'll do.