[Repack] Chud.wtf server mods (factions, PVP, raiding and more)

cracksmoka420
GitHub: natelastname

[Repack] Chud.wtf server mods (factions, PVP, raiding and more)

by cracksmoka420 » Post

The source code for the mods of http://chud.wtf is now released under the GPLv3 license and open to contributions!

Chud.wtf is a fully self-contained survival/multiplayer experience with a ton of custom content, including mods ported from Mineclone and Capture the flag, forks of existing mods, and mods required for public multiplayer servers. It is probably one of the better full-scope survival games out there.

I'm releasing this because:
1. Give back to the community
2. Keep the code alive.

This is not a finished game, I want it to evolve and become better through contributions and bug reports. Chud.wtf has been playable on a public server for over 1 year already. Many bugs have been discovered and patched so far. Releasing the source code is the next step towards this goal.

See the README for more information: https://github.com/natelastname/chud-wtf-mods

LRV
Helper
GitHub: Mooncarguy
In-game: Mooncarman Mooncarguy

Re: [Repack] Chud.wtf server mods (factions, PVP, raiding and more)

by LRV » Post

cracksmoka420 wrote:
Thu Mar 09, 2023 15:22
Good day! can I get this topic moved?

viewtopic.php?f=50&t=29261&p=422336#p422336

Edit Wed Mar 29, 2023 by LMD: The following requirements are not fulfilled:
  • License of code is not specified directly in the post (note that your pack contains third-party mods)
  • License of textures and sounds is not specified directly in the post (again, keep third-party mod licenses in mind)
  • Authors, release topics or websites of all mods in the game or repack (when exists)
  • Download link - a .zip file, containing the mod folder(s) (not only the contents of it/them)
As the requests for changes have not been completed within three months the request to move this topic has been hereby denied.
This is a cool signature. :)