I have made a game for the Minetest engine wich tries to copy Minecraft.
- Removed all not Minecraft stuff from minetest_game
- Updated recipes to be Minecraft like
- Deserts dont have their own stone and sand anymore; the default sand and sandstone is used
- Added itemdrop mod
- Added workbench; player only has a 2x2 crafting grid in his inventory
- Added TNT mod
- Added carts mod
- Added flint and steel; flints drops randomly from gravel
- Added undestroyable bedroch, wich spawns at -64; updated ore spawns accordingly
- Added maximum build height of 192 nodes
- Added nether mod
- Changed chests to form doublechests when placed next to each other
- MC like inventory, 9x4 size and stuff
- Added some Minecraft-like textures (Note: Not availible as a texture pack)
- Added beds mod
- Added some basic redstone; currently indev
- Added compass mod
- Changed all digging times to be more MC like
- Added shears
- Movement physics tweaked
Other mods are generally not compatible with this game.
Zeg9: Awesome MC like textures
Novatux: Code tweaks
How to install:
Unzip the folder minitest and copy it to your game/ folder in the Minetest directory. Then create a new world an select "MiniTest" as game.
See README.txt of each mod (mostly WTFPL, CC BY-SA and LGPL).