Installing Client-Side ModsThis tutorial is done in Linux, but can be applied to Windows.
A more detailed tutorial can be found on the Minetest Wiki.
1) Navigate to the Client-Side Modding section (you should already be here), and find a mod you wish to install.
2) Navigate to your minetest directory ( on Linux) and create a folder called if it does not exist.
3) Download or clone the mod.
5) Open mods.conf in your favorite text editor and add (where is the name of the client mod you downloaded). Save the file.
6) Open Minetest and navigate to the tab. Select . Navigate to or search for "client". With selected, select the button and change the displayed option to in the dropdown, or simply double-click the setting. Save your changes.
Your client-side mod has been enabled!
Type in chat to see what you can do!