So check the chat today, and It was broke even with the USB keyboard, I didn't realize that I broke it so I fixed it for the USB keyboard. I also added a chat button to the pause menu which works but is a little convoluted with too many actions.
- 1. Ouya button to bring up the pause menu
- 2. select chat from the menu
- 3. press on the chat text field by using the analog/cursor controls
- 4. type a message with androids soft keyboard.
- 5. click done with androids soft keyboard
- 6. use the analog/cursor to click the proceed button
- I also fixed the dpad support for multiplayers pause-menu
- merged in some tweaks from pull request regarding optimization maybe got 3-4 fps improvement.