0.4.16 Dyes/Wood/Homedecor CHAOS AND HELL!!!

redblade7
IRC: redneonglow redblade7
In-game: redblade7 redblade7_owner

0.4.16 Dyes/Wood/Homedecor CHAOS AND HELL!!!

by redblade7 » Post

Hi,

I updated two of my servers to 0.4.16, including the mods I use with them, and anything involving dyes, wood, and homedecor items is completely screwed up.

A large amount of colored wood items are now "unknown items", such as:

coloredwood:slab_wood_light_orange
coloredwood:wood_light_blue

This does not appear to apply to all colored wood (blocks with "base" in the title are fine). A lot of these "unknown items" appear to be coloredwood:stairsplus I've had in my possession, yet it must not be because punching with the new dye system produces stairsplus.

Since buildings often have the same color wood, a lot of times you wind up with "base" and "wood_" next to each other, which makes the building partially correct and partially pink unknown blocks.

A certain type of chair I can't figure out or remember is an unknown item as well.

Except for the built in beds, right clicking on a homedecor-based bed does absolutely nothing. This definitely will make my players very angry at me.

What the hell happened?
-redblade7, admin of: THE CREATIVE GARDENS (creative), THE VALLEYS (sandbox), and THE DIGITAL FARMS (farming/hunger/shops)

ratmix
In-game: ratmix

Re: 0.4.16 Dyes/Wood/Homedecor CHAOS AND HELL!!!

by ratmix » Post

Sounds like the mod isn't loading. Did you check the console when starting your server? I know some mods had issues like this with 0.4.16
King of the Hill :: Modern Warfare Server RATMIX.COM:30000 | King of the Hill Community Site

redblade7
IRC: redneonglow redblade7
In-game: redblade7 redblade7_owner

by redblade7 » Post

ratmix wrote:Sounds like the mod isn't loading. Did you check the console when starting your server? I know some mods had issues like this with 0.4.16
There are a number of issues with the latest coloredwood and homedecor mods. Also, sleeping in homedecor beds was deliberately removed in the recent past to avoid crashing in 0.4.16. See VanessaE's Github.
-redblade7, admin of: THE CREATIVE GARDENS (creative), THE VALLEYS (sandbox), and THE DIGITAL FARMS (farming/hunger/shops)

Linuxdirk
In-game: Linuxdirk

by Linuxdirk » Post

My guess: they switched to hardware coloring and now all registered nodes for a a defined color are gone.