Hearing some weird noises ... ?!

u19318

Hearing some weird noises ... ?!

by u19318 » Post

Hello Guys

Sometimes i do hear in the current Minetest version 0.4.16 some weird noises ... like someone walking on glass, or steel (while I'm in a forest and no one is near to me)... does it mean something???

EDIT: All i know, is that you here the sound, if another play gets damage ... even if the player is like 5000 blocks away from you.

MineYoshi

Re: Hearing some weird noises ... ?!

by MineYoshi » Post

Do you have mobs mods?
Have a nice day! :D

Krock
Developer
GitHub: SmallJoker

by Krock » Post

That's an issue with the mobs mod (or builtin_item) you installed. It plays the footstep sounds globally for all players, without a hear range specified. Try to get the newest version of these mods and check if the problem is still present.
If you still hear the sounds, find out what specific mod is causing these sounds. This will allow us to provide you a proper patch, even if the mod development stalled.
Look, I programmed a bug for you. >> Mod Search Engine << - Mods by Krock - DuckDuckGo mod search bang: !mtmod <keyword here>

u19318

by u19318 » Post

Um, okay, thank you, for your replies. The Problem is, the mobs mod is not installed ...

u19318

by u19318 » Post

I will try to find out what mod is causing this.

Modern Hippie

by Modern Hippie » Post

I have the problem on a multiplayer server with the 3d armor mod:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=4654
No longer active with this account! Please PM me on my new account "Wolfshippie"!