Fences not placing

Drey

Fences not placing

by Drey » Post

Here's a video link. Please help me fast. I need to finish a survival world farmhouse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDyRZRp ... e=youtu.be

Thanks in advance!

MineYoshi

Re: Fences not placing

by MineYoshi » Post

Maybe try to restart the game. Make sure you aren't sneaking or something similar.

The video is not avaible so i can't say anything more than that.
Have a nice day! :D

Drey

by Drey » Post

Still not working. I'm running version 0.4.13 (standard on Ubuntu 16.04 LTS.) I don't know if that has anything to do with it.

MineYoshi

by MineYoshi » Post

Drey wrote:Still not working. I'm running version 0.4.13 (standard on Ubuntu 16.04 LTS.) I don't know if that has anything to do with it.
The actual Minetest versions is 0.4.16. Try upgrading (don't forget to do a backup of your worlds, mods, subgames and textures) to the newest version, that has to solve the problem.
Have a nice day! :D

dawgdoc
GitHub: dawgdoc

by dawgdoc » Post

MineYoshi wrote:
Drey wrote:Still not working. I'm running version 0.4.13 (standard on Ubuntu 16.04 LTS.) I don't know if that has anything to do with it.
The actual Minetest versions is 0.4.16. Try upgrading (don't forget to do a backup of your worlds, mods, subgames and textures) to the newest version, that has to solve the problem.
It is doubtful that the official repos for Ubuntu 16.04 will ever have a version of Minetest newer that 0.4.13. That is just the way the stable repos is managed. There are PPAs available for both the current stable version of Minetest and for the daily builds. @Drey, if you are not familiar with installing from PPAs, instructions are on the sites linked, or can be found in the Ubuntu forum.
Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Give a kid a fish, it's going to die.