[ERROR]An unhandled exception occurred: Failed to save block

User avatar
ManElevation
Member
 
Posts: 752
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2016 22:04
Location: Madrid,Spain
GitHub: ManElevation
IRC: ManElevation
In-game: ManElevation

[ERROR]An unhandled exception occurred: Failed to save block

by ManElevation » Wed Aug 30, 2017 21:59

i get this error when i try to load a big world and the world crashs, tried it on win64 Minetest
i have the default textures and a powerful computer so it shouldn't be a low memory problem
Code: Select all
: An unhandled exception occurred: Failed to save block: database disk

Thanks for the help
Code: Select all
2017-08-30 23:55:25: ACTION[Server]: ManElevation joins game. List of players: ManElevation
2017-08-30 23:55:27: ERROR[Server]: An unhandled exception occurred: Failed to save block: database disk image is malformed
2017-08-30 23:55:27: ERROR[Server]: In thread 8:
2017-08-30 23:55:27: ERROR[Server]: /home/stefan/buildbot/64/minetest/src/server.cpp:73: run: A fatal error occured: Failed to save block: database disk image is malformed
2017-08-30 23:55:27: ERROR[Server]: Debug stacks:
2017-08-30 23:55:27: ERROR[Server]: DEBUG STACK FOR THREAD 1:
2017-08-30 23:55:27: ERROR[Server]: #0  main
2017-08-30 23:55:27: ERROR[Server]: #1  renderMap
2017-08-30 23:55:27: ERROR[Server]: DEBUG STACK FOR THREAD 8:
2017-08-30 23:55:27: ERROR[Server]: #0  run
2017-08-30 23:55:27: ERROR[Server]: DEBUG STACK FOR THREAD 9:
2017-08-30 23:55:27: ERROR[Server]: #0  run
2017-08-30 23:55:27: ERROR[Server]: DEBUG STACK FOR THREAD c:
2017-08-30 23:55:27: ERROR[Server]: #0  run
2017-08-30 23:55:27: ERROR[Server]: DEBUG STACK FOR THREAD d:
2017-08-30 23:55:27: ERROR[Server]: #0  run
2017-08-30 23:55:27: ERROR[Server]: DEBUG STACK FOR THREAD e:
2017-08-30 23:55:27: ERROR[Server]: #0  run
 

User avatar
ManElevation
Member
 
Posts: 752
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2016 22:04
Location: Madrid,Spain
GitHub: ManElevation
IRC: ManElevation
In-game: ManElevation

Re: [ERROR]An unhandled exception occurred: Failed to save b

by ManElevation » Fri Oct 27, 2017 20:25

removed player files, and changed env meta. Fixxed i of my worlds. The other dint
 

User avatar
azekill_DIABLO
Member
 
Posts: 6978
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2014 20:05
Location: Inside the Box
GitHub: azekillDIABLO
In-game: azekill_DIABLO
 

User avatar
ManElevation
Member
 
Posts: 752
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2016 22:04
Location: Madrid,Spain
GitHub: ManElevation
IRC: ManElevation
In-game: ManElevation

Re: [ERROR]An unhandled exception occurred: Failed to save b

by ManElevation » Fri Nov 03, 2017 17:11

azekill_DIABLO wrote:Fixed or not then?

i had 2 worlds with this problem. Changing the env meta and removing player files fixed it only in 1 world.
The other world could not be fixed.
 

User avatar
bosapara
Member
 
Posts: 50
Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2017 08:49
In-game: Jozet

Re: [ERROR]An unhandled exception occurred: Failed to save b

by bosapara » Wed Nov 08, 2017 18:04

ManElevation wrote:i get this error when i try to load a big world and the world crashs, tried it on win64 Minetest
i have the default textures and a powerful computer so it shouldn't be a low memory problem
Code: Select all
: An unhandled exception occurred: Failed to save block: database disk

Thanks for the help
Code: Select all
2017-08-30 23:55:25: ACTION[Server]: ManElevation joins game. List of players: ManElevation
2017-08-30 23:55:27: ERROR[Server]: An unhandled exception occurred: Failed to save block: database disk image is malformed
2017-08-30 23:55:27: ERROR[Server]: In thread 8:
2017-08-30 23:55:27: ERROR[Server]: /home/stefan/buildbot/64/minetest/src/server.cpp:73: run: A fatal error occured: Failed to save block: database disk image is malformed
2017-08-30 23:55:27: ERROR[Server]: Debug stacks:
2017-08-30 23:55:27: ERROR[Server]: DEBUG STACK FOR THREAD 1:
2017-08-30 23:55:27: ERROR[Server]: #0  main
2017-08-30 23:55:27: ERROR[Server]: #1  renderMap
2017-08-30 23:55:27: ERROR[Server]: DEBUG STACK FOR THREAD 8:
2017-08-30 23:55:27: ERROR[Server]: #0  run
2017-08-30 23:55:27: ERROR[Server]: DEBUG STACK FOR THREAD 9:
2017-08-30 23:55:27: ERROR[Server]: #0  run
2017-08-30 23:55:27: ERROR[Server]: DEBUG STACK FOR THREAD c:
2017-08-30 23:55:27: ERROR[Server]: #0  run
2017-08-30 23:55:27: ERROR[Server]: DEBUG STACK FOR THREAD d:
2017-08-30 23:55:27: ERROR[Server]: #0  run
2017-08-30 23:55:27: ERROR[Server]: DEBUG STACK FOR THREAD e:
2017-08-30 23:55:27: ERROR[Server]: #0  run


have the same problem

deleted players and etc can't help
 

User avatar
ManElevation
Member
 
Posts: 752
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2016 22:04
Location: Madrid,Spain
GitHub: ManElevation
IRC: ManElevation
In-game: ManElevation

Re: [ERROR]An unhandled exception occurred: Failed to save b

by ManElevation » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:59

bosapara wrote:have the same problem

deleted players and etc can't help

make a new world, than copy its env_meta.txt and put it on the broken world and remove all players files, maybe even delete whats in the auth.txt

if that dosent fix it sorry i cant help you
 

User avatar
bosapara
Member
 
Posts: 50
Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2017 08:49
In-game: Jozet

Re: [ERROR]An unhandled exception occurred: Failed to save b

by bosapara » Mon Dec 04, 2017 22:17

ManElevation wrote:
bosapara wrote:have the same problem

deleted players and etc can't help

make a new world, than copy its env_meta.txt and put it on the broken world and remove all players files, maybe even delete whats in the auth.txt

if that dosent fix it sorry i cant help you


I am inclined to think that Linux minetest world can't open at Windows environment
 

User avatar
jan6
Member
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2015 17:58
Location: Estonia
GitHub: jan69
IRC: jan6
In-game: jan6

Re: [ERROR]An unhandled exception occurred: Failed to save b

by jan6 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:28

bosapara wrote:
ManElevation wrote:
bosapara wrote:have the same problem

deleted players and etc can't help

make a new world, than copy its env_meta.txt and put it on the broken world and remove all players files, maybe even delete whats in the auth.txt

if that dosent fix it sorry i cant help you


I am inclined to think that Linux minetest world can't open at Windows environment


possible, keep in mind I'm no expert...but
there might be issues such as partially wrong permissions, or wrong newline symbols...
depending on how big it is, you could attempt just copying the map.sqlite to a new world(replacing the blank one), and manually reenabling the needed mods and granting the permissions..
or if it's rather small, you *could* go through the hassle of making a linux VM (I reccommend lubuntu, or some other smallish distro) and converting it to worldedit schematics....
I know everything, exept what I know...
I have a secret..it's so secret even I don't know what it is
 


Return to Bugs and Problems



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests