Weird Mouse Glitch

Aeonian

In-game: Aeonian

Weird Mouse Glitch

by Aeonian » Sat Dec 09, 2017 17:23

I noticed that on windows, your mouse sort of drifts after you stop moving your mouse. This is really annoying for building and just moving around in general.

Is there a way to fix this?

Krock
Developer

GitHub: SmallJoker

Re: Weird Mouse Glitch

by Krock » Sat Dec 09, 2017 19:07

This issue was already reported here, here and here.
Fixed in https://github.com/minetest/minetest/pull/4701 (November, 5 months after 0.4.16 stable release)

Either wait for 0.4.17 or get a 0.5.0-dev build from the Builds subforum. Note that you can't play with the latter on most of the servers.

Also, please DON'T post your issue everywhere, wait for an answer. If it's urgent, feel free to join #minetest on the Freenode IRC server and ask for help there.
Mod Search Engine - Mods by Krock - DuckDuckGo mod search bang: !mtmod <keyword here>

Aeonian

In-game: Aeonian

Re: Weird Mouse Glitch

by Aeonian » Sat Dec 09, 2017 19:19

Well, I just realized that this one existed. So, yes, I re-posted here because it was more active and I didn't want to wait an entire day for a single response. I only reposted once and did not repost "everywhere". By the way thanks for not responding on my other thread, that just proves my point further. Also the last here just refers back to this thread, so really you have only two instances in completely different places.

I could not find anything online, and I'm really not sure how you did. I also did not know there was a freenode IRC or that the github was active whatsoever.

I'm also extremely new to this forum, and I don't know where everything is; therefore, I thank you for informing me on these resources and alternative forums.

Return to Bugs and Problems