Banana Land: server crash when i log on

Jhalman

IRC: Jhalman
In-game: Jhalman

Banana Land: server crash when i log on

by Jhalman » Sat Sep 29, 2018 14:03

Hello
I am in need of some admin help on the server Banana Land

Yesterday i was tinkering with a auto farm when the machine went whrong and now when i log on to the server the clock generator starts up and the server crashes

my problem is that the clock generator is protected so i can not remove it with my second acount Jhalman-101

can a admin/moderator go to the x,y,z -3946.4, 8.5, -1351.8 there will be a desert_stonebrick building break the wall and under the movers and stuff please remove the protected clock generator which should fix my problem

this is the onley way i have found to contact an admin if this is whrong please tell me how to contact a admin

Regards
Jhalman

KCoombes

In-game: Knatt

Re: Banana Land: server crash when i log on

by KCoombes » Sun Sep 30, 2018 15:37

How about posting this in the Banana Land server thread?

bosapara

GitHub: bosapara
In-game: Jozet

Re: Banana Land: server crash when i log on

by bosapara » Mon Oct 01, 2018 03:03

Jhalman wrote:Hello
I am in need of some admin help on the server Banana Land

Yesterday i was tinkering with a auto farm when the machine went whrong and now when i log on to the server the clock generator starts up and the server crashes

my problem is that the clock generator is protected so i can not remove it with my second acount Jhalman-101

can a admin/moderator go to the x,y,z -3946.4, 8.5, -1351.8 there will be a desert_stonebrick building break the wall and under the movers and stuff please remove the protected clock generator which should fix my problem

this is the onley way i have found to contact an admin if this is whrong please tell me how to contact a admin

Regards
Jhalman

Hi

Once I had the same problem, just write to CWz and ask about delete clockgen from your machine

Return to Problems