what does this error mean

O__O
IRC: O__O
In-game: O__O

what does this error mean

by O__O » Post

[/img]ERROR[Main]: Invalid background element(5): '5,5;1,1;gui_formbg.png;true;10

i get this whenever opening inventory, changing pages in inventory, opening any of the tabs like world edit, bags, skins, or dying, their might be even more but this same exact error pops up everytime these things happen, i dont get any other errors, the only variable that changes is the time (of course) and im wondering what i can do to fix it because it interupts gameplay

Linuxdirk
In-game: Linuxdirk

Re: what does this error mean

by Linuxdirk » Post

Maybe one of the mods fail. Disable all of them and re-enable them one-by-one until this happens again.

bosapara

by bosapara » Post

O__O wrote:[/img]ERROR[Main]: Invalid background element(5): '5,5;1,1;gui_formbg.png;true;10
Delete from background "10", in result should be something like "background[5,5;1,1;gui_formbg.png;true]"

rubenwardy
GitHub: rubenwardy
IRC: rubenwardy
In-game: rubenwardy

by rubenwardy » Post

You are using a 5.0.1 client with 5.1.0-dev minetest game. You shouldn't mismatch versions like that.

However, this will be a problem when connecting to servers - so I'll think about how to fix it
Renewed Tab (my browser add-on) | Donate | Mods | Minetest Modding Book

Hello profile reader

N3R3SH
In-game: N3R3SH

by N3R3SH » Post

Hey O__O, I just want to know if there is a way for me to contact you somewhere else. I have a problem on your server.