Problem Crafting Sandstone

mrfurious

Problem Crafting Sandstone

by mrfurious » Sat Sep 07, 2019 07:28

Hi all, I've run into a minor issue that I'm hoping someone might be familiar with.

I am running Minetest 5.0.1 and Dreambuilder modpack (20190611-1511 I believe it is). Fantastic game and a super bunch of mods assembled in the modpack. It installed without issue and the only errors I have seen are what appear to be the handful of common .png errors from in the crafting guide.

I seem to have ran into an issue today however - I went to craft sandstone, and was unable to, as in no output is showing in the grid when the input is placed in the proper configuration. I checked and double checked the crafting guides online, tried three different kinds of sand (silver, sand, desert) and went through the crafting grid with different configurations just to see what would happen. No dice. I'm not finding anybody else in discussions online who has mentioned this, so I'm guessing it is something I have done/don't know about, but could anyone shed some light on what I am missing?

Thanks very much for any help you may be able to give.

Wuzzy

GitHub: Wuzzy2
IRC: Wuzzy
In-game: Wuzzy

Re: Problem Crafting Sandstone

by Wuzzy » Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:27

Can you craft sandstone in vanilla Minetest Game? And have latest stable versions? That works fine on my side. So I suspect the Dreambuilder modpack somehow broke sandstone crafting. Talk to VanessaE. viewtopic.php?f=11&t=9196

Also, can you craft anything at all?
My creations. I gladly accept bitcoins: 17fsUywHxeMHKG41UFfu34F1rAxZcrVoqH

mrfurious

Re: Problem Crafting Sandstone

by mrfurious » Sat Sep 07, 2019 17:52

Hey there, thanks for the reply.

Yup, I can craft everything else I have wanted to so far, and in a vanilla Minetest world I can craft sandstone from regular sand without an issue, so chances are it is something to do with Dreambuilder. I will look through the individual mods/dependencies etc, when I first activated the pack everything came up, so maybe I will need to look at the code for a clue if nobody else has run into this.

Thanks for the thoughts.

Linuxdirk

In-game: Linuxdirk

Return to Problems