Noise underground

Codesound

Noise underground

by Codesound » Post

Linux Mint 20-Cinnamom, Minetest 5.3

Hi,

Into my big world I see noise in the underground is generated when a new part of the world is rendered/generated... is there one way to fix this problem?

thanks in advance

ShadMOrdre

Re: Noise underground

by ShadMOrdre » Post

Codesound,

A mod is most likely spawning a glasslike or liquid node in those positions. Which mod is really the question, so look at the mods that spawn ores. Caverealms, valleys_c, and any others that spawn underground growth, like underarch and the like. Shouldn't be too hard to pin down if you are familiar enough with your "mod soup". :)

Shad

Codesound

by Codesound » Post

ShadMOrdre wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 03:39
Codesound,

A mod is most likely spawning a glasslike or liquid node in those positions. Which mod is really the question, so look at the mods that spawn ores. Caverealms, valleys_c, and any others that spawn underground growth, like underarch and the like. Shouldn't be too hard to pin down if you are familiar enough with your "mod soup". :)

Shad
Hi,

thanks for reply!
I disabled all the mods but
it seems the world is corrupt and as far as I can understand it seems irreparable...
however it seems that the problem is in the mods or in one of these because when I go to one part of the world that have not been rendered with the mods enabled, the noise is not generated.

unfortunately I will have to change world and start a new one. Thanks for your suggestion

List of the mods used:

VIDEO:
https://streamable.com/v5l02u

runs

by runs » Post

My mod jonez splaces marble but below y=65. Can you check disabling my mods?