Crafting 10x (on Mac OS)

Wildcard

Crafting 10x (on Mac OS)

by Wildcard » Post

Hello, brand new to Minetest and working my way through the tutorial. I already ran into a couple cases where the keybinding in the instructions didn't match the default Mac OS setting (minimap is "v" not F10 and change camera is "c" not F7), but I'm doing okay at figuring out the differences.

However when I get to the crafting part, it says that I can craft ten at a time by middle-clicking on the output item. I haven't been able to get this to work no matter what I try. All other shortcuts in the inventory area work as expected (right click, middle click, left click, scroll mouse wheel, etc.) but not the fast crafting. Searching online and in the wiki turn up nothing, just a mention that yes, you can craft ten at a time by middle clicking.

Anyone know what's up? This is minetest 5.3.0 and the version of the tutorial installed today from within minetest (not sure where the version is but I doubt it matters) and I'm using Mac OS 10.14.6. (I'm using a mouse, of course, not a trackpad.)

Wildcard

Re: Crafting 10x (on Mac OS)

by Wildcard » Post

Evidently I spoke too soon saying "all other shortcuts work"; shift-left-clicking to move a whole stack from e.g. a chest to my inventory also does not work. It just picks up the stack.

ywwv

Re: Crafting 10x (on Mac OS)

by ywwv » Post

MacOS has a one button mouse. it is not a left click or right clik. stever jobs didnt like that . so he make them one button