the behavior of Client World Block 3D and maybe others

Festus1965
GitHub: Festus1965
In-game: Festus1965 Thomas Thailand Explorer

the behavior of Client World Block 3D and maybe others

by Festus1965 » Post

so, as it is 'stolen,, forked, or copies ... whatever ...

and as also normal old 0.4.x server might be in that problem, facts

so far I got it together, World Block 3D is changing the IP (on our side) during show ads
the gamer don't know it
at the server this clients are OFTEN login/logout

I wanna to view this fact from 4 sides: gamer, server, app 'giver', and ads owner

gamer:
the gamer has following problem: might die after ads as the lava came near during off, or the monster come close, and after relog die as no time anymore to react ...
the gamer might be catched by offer advantages, but so far I see : server tell ignored

server / owner:
* a lot of plus data transfer, as have to send login start all new
* a lot of chat messages left / join plus
* let open chests (as of App user left during open) and even difficult for admin to close or dig it off !
* if wanna ban one of this user (until now I have user with 15 different IP from very different countries) we get a problem: ban a name = useless / ban a IP of that gamer = ban maybe another 50 ! shared the same internal proxy ? net of the App
* if wanna block this app ... that is getting fun then, hope we get something like beowulf ..., but a lot of euban on that accounts have most IPs collected should work
* (new) a lot of more server crash, as a lot of gamer are now forced out by App during an action, and I see this very OFTEN now : got a nil value (as gamer is GONE)

app 'giver'
when show ads, the basic it to get money as of show or clicks (affiliate ?), so the more different IPs they can get, the more they get payed ?
upps ... but it is the same gamer, that see the ads again, but from new IP ... so far sometime I think gamer is not even 5 min logged in, and re-log again (without time out)

ads booker, owner
if that above is true, they get scammed ... in my understanding of this.

so, I am interested in your meaning, opinion, options ...
I keep collection, and I opened also a request to Google play with this arguments, if that is still in their 'rules'
Human has no future (climate change)
If urgend, you find me in Roblox (as CNXThomas)