My minetest keeps crashing!! Please Help

Mediumshdaow1

My minetest keeps crashing!! Please Help

by Mediumshdaow1 » Post

After awhile of playing minetest its starts crashing.
stages

1) things dont work properly(takes longtime to open doors, food doesnt cook, mobs and animals dont die....etc

2) gets real laggy

3) ill go to a certain distance and the map doesnt load its like a grey barrier and i can see animals and mobs but i cant cant move passed it then it force shuts down

as you can see in the picture my world is glitched i cant move passed the barrier the mob next to me doest even move and doesn't die( i tried for like 30 secs with steel sword) my hero is in a dungeon right now im like super far under ground and it look like a grey sky

Topywo

by Topywo » Post

That's a lot of lag. I know it well from some servers I visited. Here's a post for info, although it didn't seem to help) : http://minetest.net/forum/viewtopic.php?id=3300

You could try to decrease the amount of mods that spawn stuff. I don't know if you have installed boths mobs and the animal mod.

Or start a world and install mods untill it starts to lag. Try out different combinations.

Mediumshdaow1

by Mediumshdaow1 » Post

that sounds about right i will get rid of some of these mods then i do have both animal mods and both mods lol it made the game so much harder and fun but since this is the problem ill get rid of stuff ty