problem with version 0.4.4

Post Reply
User avatar
guilleelcapoextra
Member
Posts: 70
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 23:49
Location: uruguay
Contact:

problem with version 0.4.4

by guilleelcapoextra » Post

hello there is a problem with 0.4.4 minetest ami in 91,95,38 and I have no more ba by fabor me if anyone can appreciatehelp a lot be an image here some of my desktop but here is Image
Last edited by guilleelcapoextra on Sat Dec 15, 2012 03:59, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Menche
Member
Posts: 1001
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 00:43
IRC: Menchers
In-game: Menche
Location: An island in a lava lake.

by Menche » Post

What is the problem? That screen looks completely normal. Post more information about the problem and your debug.txt.
An innocent kitten dies every time you top-post.

User avatar
PilzAdam
Member
Posts: 4026
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2012 16:19
GitHub: PilzAdam
IRC: PilzAdam
Location: Germany

by PilzAdam » Post

Maybe your interenet connection or the server went down when downloading the textures.

User avatar
cornellius
Member
Posts: 82
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2012 05:08
Location: South East Asian

by cornellius » Post

same the media percentence turn to 12%, 15%, aNd SuCh As MoRe AnD SoMe TiMeS It HapPeN AfTeR MoViNg MoDs To Mods-> Minetest




SoRrY FoR My BaD EnGlIsH
Last edited by cornellius on Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:29, edited 1 time in total.
All Humans Need Is Forgiveness, God Is The First One Who Forgive All Humans So Humans Must Forgive Other Humans

User avatar
guilleelcapoextra
Member
Posts: 70
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 23:49
Location: uruguay
Contact:

by guilleelcapoextra » Post

Menche wrote:What is the problem? That screen looks completely normal. Post more information about the problem and your debug.txt.
what happens is that I have no charge and no more

User avatar
guilleelcapoextra
Member
Posts: 70
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 23:49
Location: uruguay
Contact:

by guilleelcapoextra » Post

PilzAdam wrote:Maybe your interenet connection or the server went down when downloading the textures.
and how can I fix it downloaded again

User avatar
guilleelcapoextra
Member
Posts: 70
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 23:49
Location: uruguay
Contact:

by guilleelcapoextra » Post

cornellius wrote:same the media percentence turn to 12%, 15%, aNd SuCh As MoRe AnD SoMe TiMeS It HapPeN AfTeR MoViNg MoDs To Mods-> Minetest




SoRrY FoR My BaD EnGlIsH
ment but did not put any mod that's what surprises me is that with mods ment if it appears but had no mod and was recently discharged

User avatar
rarkenin
Member
Posts: 668
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 20:48

by rarkenin » Post

This is absolutely normal. The client is getting text6ure and character mesh files from the server(which is local in singleplayer mode). Let it finish with that, and the game should start. What you mean by "charging" and "discharging", I am guessing is increasing the percentage. Just try Esc and starting the client again. If not, clear the Minetest cache directory.
Admin pro tempore on 0gb.us:30000. Ask me if you have a problem, or just want help.
This is a signature virus. Add me to your signature so that I can multiply.
Now working on my own clone, Mosstest.
I guess I'm back for some time.

User avatar
Roflo
Member
Posts: 51
Joined: Sun Nov 06, 2011 16:31

by Roflo » Post

rarkenin wrote:What you mean by "charging" and "discharging", I am guessing is increasing the percentage.
A wild guess here...
.. I think "charge" and "discharge" are auto-translation errors.

If so, "charge" should be "load".
And "discharge" should be "download".
Unless otherwise specified: I use linux and run (and compile) the latest dev.

User avatar
rarkenin
Member
Posts: 668
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 20:48

by rarkenin » Post

cornellius wrote:same the media percentence turn to 12%, 15%, aNd SuCh As MoRe AnD SoMe TiMeS It HapPeN AfTeR MoViNg MoDs To Mods-> Minetest




SoRrY FoR My BaD EnGlIsH
Cornelius: Please don't alternate caps as it makes things much more difficult to read.
Admin pro tempore on 0gb.us:30000. Ask me if you have a problem, or just want help.
This is a signature virus. Add me to your signature so that I can multiply.
Now working on my own clone, Mosstest.
I guess I'm back for some time.

User avatar
guilleelcapoextra
Member
Posts: 70
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 23:49
Location: uruguay
Contact:

by guilleelcapoextra » Post

rarkenin wrote:This is absolutely normal. The client is getting text6ure and character mesh files from the server(which is local in singleplayer mode). Let it finish with that, and the game should start. What you mean by "charging" and "discharging", I am guessing is increasing the percentage. Just try Esc and starting the client again. If not, clear the Minetest cache directory.
thanks

User avatar
guilleelcapoextra
Member
Posts: 70
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 23:49
Location: uruguay
Contact:

by guilleelcapoextra » Post

Roflo wrote:
rarkenin wrote:What you mean by "charging" and "discharging", I am guessing is increasing the percentage.
A wild guess here...
.. I think "charge" and "discharge" are auto-translation errors.

If so, "charge" should be "load".
And "discharge" should be "download".
I also use linux but that with version 0.4.3 abia never been there I see the forum

User avatar
guilleelcapoextra
Member
Posts: 70
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 23:49
Location: uruguay
Contact:

by guilleelcapoextra » Post

Here is an image I download the sake of windows and a photo to conmsola and I get this Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests