[Bug] Cursor stuck on top-left corner of screen!

Cheesus

[Bug] Cursor stuck on top-left corner of screen!

by Cheesus » Post

Once in a while when I'm playing Minetest, I get this problem where my cursor gets stuck on the top-left corner. I couldn't find a way to fix it;therefore, I had to restart my pc. I'm running Minetest on Windows Xp Service pack 3. Is there a way to fix or prevent this from happenning? Thanks!

quick.dudley

by quick.dudley » Post

Not sure if it's related or not but sometimes when I'm in the minetest game (not the menus and not when there's any gui on the screen) the camera will keep drifting up and left. Usually it can be fixed by closing the client and starting it again, but sometimes I just ignore it.

chase.reardon

by chase.reardon » Post

Try running as adminnistrator. I had many problems with minetest including this one, and it got fixed try it and reply back well try and fix this

PilzAdam
GitHub: PilzAdam
IRC: PilzAdam

by PilzAdam » Post

chase.reardon wrote:Try running as adminnistrator. I had many problems with minetest including this one, and it got fixed try it and reply back well try and fix this
Do not run Minetest as admin. That does only fix bugs if your installation is wrong. If you have Minetest installed properly it doesnt help at all.

Nobody should run Minetest as admin.
Last edited by PilzAdam on Wed Apr 17, 2013 14:31, edited 1 time in total.