Zlibwapi.dll not found

Illoq92

Zlibwapi.dll not found

by Illoq92 » Post

I know this has been posted about before, but I can't find the solution for this. Has anyone figured out how to get rid of this bug? I can clearly see Zlibwapi.dll in the bin, but it still says this

tinoesroho

by tinoesroho » Post

I've never encountered that issue.

What OS, and what build are you running (official? what version?)? Information helps, 'kay?
We are what we create.

I tinker and occasionally make (lousy) mods. Currently building an MMO subgame and updating mods. Pirate Party of Canada member. Sporadic author. 21 years old.

My github:
https://github.com/tinoesroho/

Illoq92

by Illoq92 » Post

I have tried it on three computers. The first one is a crappy windows xp computer, so I'm not surprised. The second one is a not too old windows 7 computer.

For the third one, it worked actually, but that might have been because that computer is brand new for a few months and is expensive.

For the program used to extract minetest, the first one(xp) used alzip, the second computer(windows 7) used winzip. The third computer I think just used the default on windows 7

tinoesroho

by tinoesroho » Post

:-/

I've had older unofficial builds crud out on me with XP. I'll stop shilling soon, honest, but I fully recommend giving BlockMen's Build a try. Be warned that it is built from the dev versions, so there might be incompatibilities with older servers.* Since it's newer, it brings a bunch of nice features, too, and should fix some bugs.

* This isn't an issue if you're hosting.
We are what we create.

I tinker and occasionally make (lousy) mods. Currently building an MMO subgame and updating mods. Pirate Party of Canada member. Sporadic author. 21 years old.

My github:

Illoq92

by Illoq92 » Post

Wait! I just figured it out. Apparently, it didn't work because I didn't extract the files to another folder in my system.I just tried to run it right after I extracted it with my programs(Alzip, 7zip) When I extracted the file to another folder, the bug went away. But I still don't understand why it happened in the first place... Didn't I follow the instructions correctly?

Edit: Anyways, thanks for trying to help me out with this issue :)
Last edited by Illoq92 on Wed Oct 02, 2013 00:03, edited 1 time in total.

tinoesroho

by tinoesroho » Post

My pleasure.
We are what we create.

My github: