New main menu design - feedback requested

For people working on the C++ code.
v-rob
Developer
GitHub: v-rob
IRC: v-rob

Re: New main menu design - feedback requested

by v-rob » Post

I'll be absolutely frank: I think I will dislike any major main menu overhaul similar to the one proposed. Too much clicking is involved, and tons of different menus here, there, and everywhere is just bound to overwhelm the new user, not help him find what he is supposed to do.

Add a scroll container to the game selection menu instead of buttons, perhaps rename some stuff, promote ContentDB better, even change the tabs to a sidebar, sure. But I think I probably will be opposed to any huge counter-intuitive rearranging where things are all spread apart into too many different menus.
Core Developer | My Best Mods: Bridger - Slats - Stained Glass

Linuxdirk
In-game: Linuxdirk

by Linuxdirk » Post

LMD wrote:Keep the tabs. Rename "Join Game" to "Join" and "Start Game" to "Play", probably.
So you can join put not play? And you can’t join when you want to play? This makes no sense, the names are good and describe exactly what to expect when switching to the tabs.
LMD wrote:"Content" should be called "Install"
But it already is installed. Plus: You manage content there and not the installation. There are also no installations happen. You only copy code and media files from an online source to the local device.
LMD wrote:Some goes for credits, which should be called "About".
Even if it has no about information but only show the credits?

runs

by runs » Post

My vision, if anyone cares, is, I love tabs, it's a great Microsoft Ribbon invention. But for an office suite, management software. For games nobody uses it. You usually use what rubenwardy proposes.

A menu should only be one thing: Nice. It's the presentation of the game.

What I don't like at all is the charcoal grey background. I like the less aggressive tones. But I'm probably just being tacky about it.

runs

by runs » Post

I am really confused, I have seen in another thread that MTG will not be included in Minetest. I think it's a big mistake if this is the case, there should always be a default game, and MTG is perfect for that.

If there is no game included the user will not know what to do. Or even worse, he will have to wait for it to download. You should be able to hit the Play button and play without doing anything else.

I know the hatred towards MTG is very strong here (I don't share it), but a MTG is better than nothing.

What about offline software installations? Minetest should be able to be carried on a pen drive and installed on a computer without an internet connection.

Walker
In-game: Walker

by Walker » Post

runs wrote:I am really confused, I have seen in another thread that MTG will not be included in Minetest. I think it's a big mistake if this is the case, there should always be a default game, and MTG is perfect for that.
- if you download the "ready to run" zip-package like "minetest-5.2.0-win64.zip" you have the minetest_game included
- if you download the "you need to compile it for yourself" tarball like "minetest-5.2.0.tar.gz" you need also to download the subgame like minetest_game-5.2.0.tar.gz"

-> the full runnable package WITH subgame > https://github.com/minetest/minetest/releases
-> sourcecode from ONLY the engine > https://github.com/minetest/minetest
-> the extra subgame for the engine > https://github.com/minetest/minetest_game

paramat
Developer
GitHub: paramat
IRC: paramat

by paramat » Post

It is not certain yet if MT will ship with no games, it has just been suggested and 2 core devs like the idea.
If it does ship with no games, the main menu will, of course, be redesigned to very clearly guide a user to download a game from the Content Database, and MTG will be clearly displayed as one of the recommended games.

runs

by runs » Post

Sure, all right, what I was saying, one thing doesn't take away the other. A better redesign and everyone can choose the game they want. But MTG is always there.

rubenwardy
GitHub: rubenwardy
IRC: rubenwardy
In-game: rubenwardy

by rubenwardy » Post

Figma prototype (warning: proprietary): https://figma.com/proto/sXoPmpoSl7RzBQc ... g=min-zoom

Code: Select all

OK: I have amended my design.

* I have removed the classic mainmenu screen in favour of the side tabs.
* I have removed context-sensitive server list filtering and such. Instead, I think the following should be done:
	* Minetest Game should not have any filtering whatsoever. This should be disabled in game.conf. The reason for this is that as the default, there are likely to be a lot of servers that report MTG as the game despite using a custom one.
    * Other games won't filter, but will show servers running that game at the top of the list, below favourites. This will be clearly marked using the sections shown in appgurueu's server list PR
* I think Wuzzy's idea of having an engine bottom-bar on all screens is a good idea in order to show context.

Thoughts still need to be made on the following areas:

* Renaming "Content"
* Graphic design - my design still looks ugly
* Showing correct content for a game in ContentDB
* Featured content on the home screen
* Better alternatives to the bottom bar?

I don't like how this splits the game vs the engine menu bars so much, as is necessary to retain relevant context about where you are. The aim of the engine bottom bar is to make context more obvious, there may be better ways to do that

Choose Game Screen

Shown on first load, and also when "change game" is selected.

Load Game Screen

Default game main menu page. Shown after selecting a game

Renewed Tab (my browser add-on) | Donate | Mods | Minetest Modding Book

Hello profile reader

Walker
In-game: Walker

by Walker » Post

i would move "change game" under the other three buttons "start game, join game, cnotent" but in the iin the lower corner

mercor
GitHub: mercorii

by mercor » Post

Just to throw ideas around, I would recommend looking for prior art in other games (and any other media products that might have similar use cases to minetest's main menu). Then create a list of best practices done in these, with images, and make it public. Only afterwards start putting things together. (IMHO, the current design looks good, this is not a criticism.)

I'd probably use something like are.na or pinterest for putting together the inspirational art from other games (some ui channels at https://www.are.na/blog/interface). I haven't used are.na, but it looks good for this kind of design study / prior art collection phase for ux design, although the free plan seems really limited.

Some feedback for the design in the thread starter:

1. consider keeping the left side menu from "game main menu" image always visible (you can blur it, when modals are open, if you don't want it to take attention away from modals)

2. declare game name somewhere on the left side menu in "game main menu". Now it is only visible in the game provided art. If that art is really bad, user might not know what game they are playing. This is repetition, but on the other hand, it gives reassurance for the user that the engine itself is a quality product, even if a specific game wouldn't be.

Game: MineClone 2
---
New world
Load World
Join World
or just

MineClone 2
---
New world
Load World
Join World
3. Make the engine menu, as pretty as "game main menu". In current design, engine menu is hidden in the "choose game screen" as the bottom buttons under "select game". To give these two menus different look, you could do something like center the engine menu horizontally. The engine deserves its own menu, without additional clutter. Possibly consider showing engine menu only on first run, and on any subsequent, expect that the user wants to play the game they have wanted to play on a previous time, and show that games main menu straight on load.

4. The visual style of the game menu implies it would be a top level menu, even though it is not. There are couple of ways to approach this:

4a. Multiple columns One way to do it, would be to move the menu from "game main menu" image, into a second column, perhaps a bit similar to what skyrim does (example of two column menu, don't look at actual graphics: https://miro.medium.com/max/1440/0*NuVo-bRWBVUGL7WG.jpg), and always keep the first level column (with engine level stuff that is available before you pick a game) visible as well. This gets soon pretty complex, and it will break the clean looks of "game main menu".

4b. Minimal indicator for second level menu Alternatively, if engine level column wouldn't be visible, it might be worth it, in some other way to imply, that game menu is a second level menu. Perhaps just a ">" before game name would be enough to indicate that the game menu is not the top level menu. There's probably lots of examples in other game main menus for this kind of situation. This would be an easy thing to implement.

4c. Fortnite style flat menu hierarchy Perhaps there doesn't need to be vertical hierarchy between different menus. Instead both the engine menu and the game menu could be on the same flat level. Fortnite has a pretty clever flat menu system, where different types of menus are all at the same level as part of a carousel (with some menus even having their own internal carousels). It might be worth considering fortnite as inspiration (the upper part with "play", "battle pass", "compete", etc: https://i.ytimg.com/vi/DcI5dVMEyuA/maxresdefault.jpg). In fortnite's carousel, each top level carousel item is a full screen view, each item completely different from the others.
* The thing to notice here, is that the carousel is not your typical web page carousel, where items would change automatically after few seconds, but users can stay in each carousel item as long as they want. Still it is very much a carousel, you ride through each screen to the next one.
* carousel items could be game menu view, engine menu view, featured content view, and there would be views left for any future needs. Best of all, all of the different types of menus would be on the same level.
* For the game menu screen, you could have a secondary carousel for switching easily between each installed game's menu (perhaps there could be a modal in this screen where you could pick what games are visible in the secondary menu),
* The part where fortnite's carousel differs from current tabs, is that each carousel item is full screen, and can use the full screen as they wish.

5. I would throw a minetest name, logo, or some minetest related simple icon or ui element somewhere in the "game main menu" (for example in the upper left corner). Minetest is still more heavily linked to the games it runs than for example unity, so minetest should be visible in the game menu as well. If a screenshot is taken from a specific game's main menu, it should be clear that the game is running on Minetest. This doesn't need to be a large logo, just something that is visible somewhere. Here the logo or icon, would need to be simple, and possible in single color, so that it doesn't argue with the game menu's looks, and doesn't draw attention.

6. In game selection modal in "Change Game screen, shown on first launch", I would bring "browse contentdb for more content" as the last item in the select game list. It would be helpful to have an action button when you show empty screen - when you have no games installed or no games visible for some other reason. In such situation, you want to offer an action for the user to fill the list with something. It might probably also be useful to show the button as last item, when you have games already in the list. Inside the list, it could be a smaller button than any of the game buttons. This way, the size would indicate that it is a secondary option.

7. Also in the current "Change Game screen, shown on first launch", I would make the "browse contentdb for more content" button smaller, and rise it a bit, or do something else to make it clearer that it is not part of the main buttons row ("play online", "settings", "about & config"). It is the main button of "featured content" view, but not the whole modal.

Extra thoughs:

8. I would consider reserving an area for additional textual content, in both engine and game views, for social news, recent changes and similar. If games are intended to be installed through the menu, it might be great to inform when things have changed, and what is to expect in future updates. This is probably not part of this menu update, but you might want to consider them already at this phase.

9. Additionally, consider reserving various additional areas for "open source advertisements". Given that this is an open source project, and the games are as well, you might want to consider bringing that up somewhere also in the engine (and possibly game) menus. You probably have designers, coders etc playing this game, so why not tell them that they can be part of helping make it better. Although, you probably don't want to allow game specific ads, made by game makers, as those might fast become actual ads. The ads wouldn't need to be regular square google ads, they could be something in a form of a sticker etc (for example cut out of uncle sam "i want you" poster style character with slogan "join the minetest devs" or "create your own mod / game / content"). This as well is probably not part of the menu update, but it is worth considering reserving space for some similar content.

Disclaimer: I'm a web developer, not a designer, and any proficient UX designer would totally rip my above advice into pieces. Caveat emptor.

mercor

by mercor » Post

Forgot to add that the initial "game main menu", with the left side menu, looked very good. Stylistically similar to main menus in half-life 2 and other source2 games (e.g. https://i.ytimg.com/vi/Ay2qHiRZ0R0/maxresdefault.jpg).

It's strength lies in that it gives each minetest game a great footing. Before you run the specific game, everything looks calm and clean, and pretty professional. Then after the game starts, its up to the game to uphold that feel. It makes good games feel like clean products, and boosts the looks of even the unfinished games. Win-win.

mercor

by mercor » Post

I created a very fast and rough sketch in figma to showcase what i meant with a Fortnite style flat menu:

https://www.figma.com/proto/2xYrK9Zd3IC ... scale-down

1. "Play" is more or less "game main menu" screen, where you can pick your game in a secondary level carousel, and see that game's main menu. You can drag the "play" screen horizontally in the prototype to see other games. If implemented, there would need to be button(s) or some other means for cycling between games. The sketch is missing the menu where you would install games, and pick which of the games are shown in "Play" screen's carousel.
2. "Featured" shows another screen, rough clone of Fortnite's "item shop" screen, that could act as inspiration for showcasing any featured content / mods.
3. Prototype has additional screens, but they only have background color and no content.

This is just a quick sketch, so all colors, animations, placements, widths, fonts, etc are random. The sketch only tries to give a rough idea how the menu could work.

cuthbertdoublebarrel
GitHub: cuthbert

by cuthbertdoublebarrel » Post

rubenwardy wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 23:32
Here's my proposal for a new main menu
dont like it , just eye candy for the sake of it without any added functionality .
the large icons featuring the DB content are nothing but space fillers
whats the old saying if it aint broke dont go messing with it .
the minimal interface as is works perfectly , uncluttered and easy to navigate
noticed the stonework lettering of minetest . the current texture is only reflected on the setting page and not on the others ,that somthing that needs fixing ,
what does really need improving is the browse online content needs a filter for updates, clicking through 151 pages to check is a bit frustrating .
also it would be nice to see the DB content categorized i know you can filter by search but it still would be nice to see sections of mods by type .
. if you really got to mess with the menu then please give us the option to revert back to the original interface that way you keep everyone happy .
just like some people prefer the old versions of minecraft . the same goes for main menu interfaces too.
Project BrutalTest...hide your Petz

rubenwardy

by rubenwardy » Post

cuthbertdoublebarrel wrote:
Wed May 06, 2020 21:15
dont like it , just eye candy for the sake of it without any added functionality .
whats the old saying if it aint broke dont go messing with it .
the minimal interface as is works perfectly , uncluttered and easy to navigate
It's very broken, it's one of the top complaints made by new users. The redesign makes games first-class citizens, giving each game its own main menu.
noticed the stonework lettering of minetest . the current texture is only reflected on the setting page and not on the others ,that somthing that needs fixing ,
No idea what you're talking about - what's the setting page? It's not in my design
what does really need improving is the browse online content needs a filter for updates, clicking through 151 pages to check is a bit frustrating .
also it would be nice to see the DB content categorized i know you can filter by search but it still would be nice to see sections of mods by type .
There's an issue for this
if you really got to mess with the menu then please give us the option to revert back to the original interface that way you keep everyone happy .
just like some people prefer the old versions of minecraft . the same goes for main menu interfaces too.
I'm not going to go out of my way to make this easy where it becomes harder for me, now is the time to give constructive criticism

Hello profile reader

cuthbertdoublebarrel

rubenwardy wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 00:44
It's very broken, it's one of the top complaints made by new users. The redesign makes games first-class citizens, giving each game its own main menu.
new users browse the main site where its says Play one of our many games, mod a game to your liking, make your own game
{still waiting on your reply to which game you are refering to in the intro ]
so the user looks at the games
here https://content.minetest.net/packages/?type=game where you have all the info about them .
then the user returns to the minetest engine goes to online content and downloads the game where it shows the info that you have now repeated agian in your new menu.
so what is gained by that ? if you had linked to the full info i guess that would make more sense ,
No idea what you're talking about - what's the setting page? It's not in my design
the original settings page shows the current texture you are using overlaying the letters of the minetest heading, thought it was a nice touch.
so where in your new menu is reference to mod a game to your liking,
are you going to highlight one or are simply going to leave new users guessing ?

cuthbertdoublebarrel

apologies for the double posting............no delete button here?

cuthbertdoublebarrel

mod list function sticky selection, to auto load universal mods so that they are transferable between newly genarated maps and games .

rubenwardy

by rubenwardy » Post

Thanks for your feedback mercor, it's a lot to think about

Here's a spin on the game bar:

Hello profile reader

cuthbertdoublebarrel

rubenwardy wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 10:26
Thanks for your feedback
extract from a new members feedback

"As for contentDB, it would lessen a lot of pain if it would provide automatic dependency checking/pulling, version checking and maybe even conflict checking, so that when you install a mod this wayou can rest assured that it was tested on the MT version you are running and won't crash it already on startup."
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=22764&hilit=MINE+TE ... G&start=75
I thought you might have missed this in regard to where it was posted
so bringing it to your attention worth reading the full post.

another option on the load game page is the ability to save a game externally.
somtimes you get the most appealing spawn point imaginable and really want to save it for future games and you want the exact mod set up . to add or remove from in the future game .
. also as a handy restore point if you mess somthing up or suffer a mod conflict .
there is also a bug with selected mods i find the one that is ticked and highlighted last often fails to load as it becomes unticked . this might well be down to the same mod already in a package .but it appears both end up not ticked .

rubenwardy

by rubenwardy » Post

Dependency handling and world saving is tangential to this topic, which is about the overarching UX of the menu.

Dependency handling has been planned for a long time, and doesn't require any mainmenu redesigns. WorldEdit can be used to save sections of the world, and isn't related to the main menu

Hello profile reader

cuthbertdoublebarrel

rubenwardy wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 13:17
WorldEdit can be used to save sections of the world, and isn't related to the main menu
that has no relation to saving a copy of a new game or backing up a game . a option to save a world in a seperate backup folder other than the worlds folder. that would require a button in the start game menu marked backup .

mercor

by mercor » Post

Given that the way minetest works with servers is a bit like how regular browsers work: you pick a server that you want to connect to, load the assets and view the server's contents - why not then embrace this browser like behaviour boldly also on the UI level?

There could be a lot opportunities for taking best practices from browser UIs. Major one being, viewing a page in a browser is an operation that has been designed to have a minimal amount of friction.

Address bar

Instead of providing a filter bar, why not offer an actual address bar that would take you to a server's page, when you type an url to the address bar? The server's page could be a bit similar to what games have in the new layout designs, that is a page of their own, just without any custom buttons or backgrounds.

The server could have a simple markdown/markup page that could be shown to user when they select the server. It could list possible rules of the server, tell about the game that is available or mod packs used. This could be the place where player is shown the all the statistics and pvp flags, etc. Perhaps the server page could contain banners, similar to ci, test et al banners in a github repository's readme.

Perhaps the format for the information on server page could be predefined, to make sure servers provide relevant information to players and don't just advertise their own "minebucks" like they do in minecraft.

Currently, the names of the servers can be anything, as there is no structure in their names. This is especially horrible in minecraft, as again, servers use their names to advertise their products. It's a wild west out there, but it doesn't have to be so in minetest. Because the names are effectively relatively random, they are not ideal for being the central way of differentiating between servers.

Only when you click a server's name, you see their url and the port used. This information could be moved to be a central part when picking servers.

Browsers have been thinking about getting rid of domain names, but for now, it is still the best way to uniquely differentiate between different sites. Same could be done in minetest.

If the url of the server would be the main key to joining a server, player could just copy paste a server name to the address bar and go with it. Perhaps they have earlier visited the server's web pages, and obtained the server url, after they have decided that the server seemed cool to check out. Or perhaps some friend gave them the server url, because they plan to meet on the same server. There should be minimal friction in finding the intended server.

Server listings

In the current implementations, there's a large list of available servers that is shown.

But why actually are these servers listed in this format inside the application? The server information in its current form doesn't actually tell much to a new user. Many of the names appear cryptic, and some even to be inside jokes. The server flags for creative and PvP seem arbitrary if you don't know what you are looking, and they aren't really that universal information. The flags make most sense in relation to specific games.

I get that it is the traditional thing show servers in a compact list inside the lobby, as traditionally the game has been the main interface for finding servers. This has been especially the case in games where all the servers have been alike, with minor differences in available maps - say in Half-life or Counter-Strike. But it is different with minetest, as any server on the list can have a very different game running than the rest of the servers on the list.

So there is no common ground between the different servers, and thus no inherent reason to put them all together in the same crowded list, with minimal information.

Maybe the server finding should happen outside the minetest?

It's kind of okay to show the server lists now, when there is only a handful of servers available for minetest. But what if that number goes up exponentially? Will the current server list interface make any sense at that situation?

The servers list could be kept available as a popup openable from some advanced level button, or perhaps it could be shown below favorites lists and featured lists (more about these next).

Favorites list

What if only favorite servers would be shown where the server list currently resides? People usually only have a handful of favorite servers that they like to play on. Why not give these servers more weight? They could be shown with an image of their choosing (perhaps a poster similar to the images that steam shows in the new game library view). Perhaps favorites could be placed in a matrix of 3x2.

It makes sense to show the name of the server next to favorite posters, as they are already known to the user that has favorited them. There could be a single click button next to the poster that would allow immediately joining the favorited server. The information about player name and password should be available in minetest at that point, as the player has already played earlier on that server, so UX wise, there would be no need to ask them again. The url would not need to be visible on the favorites list, as it is no longer a necessary locator id. It would be enough that it would be visible on the server's own page.

The favorites list could mimic the way firefox shows you couple of rows of visited pages with their names and some images (screenshots or icons) when you open a new tab.

Featured list

When a new player would the first time look at the online play page, they could be shown a small curated list of featured servers. Servers known to be welcoming and friendly.

This could be shown as a grid, similar to the favorites list, with large posters.

Maybe the servers on the list could be picked from the servers that have the best connections, and most free places, if there are no fitting featured servers available.

---

The core gain from this kind of UX would be to nudge players gently to visit different servers, and to see all the different things that minetest has to offer. It would also scale well, if minetest would gain more interest.

If finding servers would be outsourced, and it would be easy to just copy paste server name and join it, it would allow community to come with best practices for sharing the knowledge on different servers. The core dev team would need to create only the basic infrastructure, and tasks for more advanced use cases would be passed to the community.

If there would be a page of their own for each server, it would be possible to share more information to the player about different servers. This would mean that the players would need to have less prior knowledge on different types of servers. It appears to be customary on many servers at the moment to list server rules at spawn point, maybe that would then not be as important, if the same information would also be available when picking the server.

I think minetest as a browser is a paradigm that should be paid some serious thought. There really isn't many other game engines or games that could pull that kind of trick.

Miniontoby
GitHub: Miniontoby
IRC: Miniontoby
In-game: Miniontoby

by Miniontoby » Post

looks great
Working on mtctl ---- Check my mod "Doorbell" -- Stay safe

Anyone

by Anyone » Post

Imho, we need a short sound playing when cursor is on button.
It might be useful feature in any case. It makes some impact when you move cursor between small different buttons. Like in Half-Life 2 main menu, which has small font size and no visual feedback.
What do you think of it?

MESEmaster
In-game: EisernerEngel

by MESEmaster » Post

I must confess that whilst I really like the idea of not shipping with minetest game anymore and guiding the user towards the content database on startup to emphasize the wealth of user-generated content minetest has to offer, I'm somewhat opposed to the idea of making games top-level citizens.

To somewhat explain my point of view, we currently have the following tabs in the main menu:
  • Start Game
  • Join Game
  • Content
  • Settings
  • Credits
And of these tabs,
  • Start Game is definitely game-specific
  • Join Game is not game-specific, and should not be for the following reasons:
    • It would force players to have games installed to join a server, which is an unnecessary limitation and would remove the ability to install minetest on a laptop to play on one's home server out of the box.
    • It would force server owners to dedicate themselves to one specific game or at least to associate themselves with one specific game, even if they use their own fork of a game, their own game or a version of a game which is modified enough to change the entire gameplay (like minetest game with etherial and nssm, for example)
  • Content is not game-specific since it allows to download new games and mods who should (ideally) support a wide variety of games, especially since most games are somewhat based on MTG
  • Settings is not game-specific, either
  • Credits is not game-specific, either
So of all the points we have, the only game-specific one is "Start Game"

Now, my suggestion is to leave everything as it is now, except for the following:
  • Remove the minetest-header from the Join Game, Content, Settings and Credits tab, since it adds confusion because the headers usually indicate the game one is playing and these tabs are not game-specific. As far as I can see, this was already done is 5.2.
  • Remove the footer where you can select from multiple games from any tab except the "Start Game"-tab. As far as I can see, this was already done in 5.2. I would go further and make the top tabs top-level citizens so that the subgame-specific styling (especially the header), as well as the bar where one can choose between multiple subgames, are clearly children of the "Start Game"-tab, which makes sense since they are only shown when "Start Game" is selected.
  • Keep the small plus icon from the 5.3-development branch in the game bar, so it is easy to install games from there
  • When no game is installed, which should be the case sooner or later since a transition to not shipping with any games is currently planned, the "Start Game"-Tab could look like the following:
    • on the left side, there could be a text along the lines of "You don't appear to have any games installed at the time. Games are user-created content to run with the minetest engine and add gameplay, which varies from game to game. You can install one of our featured games on the right or browse our online content database by clicking on the plus sign on the left.
      You can also always uninstall games using the "Content"-tab and install additional ones and even mods; there is no limit!" and then, there could be an arrow pointing towards the plus symbol in the game selection bar.
    • And on the right side, there could be the great "featured games"-list proposed by rubenwary.
TL;DR: How exactly the screen which is shown when there are no games installed looks like is not the central point in my suggestion, I think we could go with pretty much anything as long as it guides the user to install a game. The central points of my suggestions are
  • Don't make games top-level citizens; instead, make the game bar and the game-specific header children of the "Star Game"-tab more clearly.
  • Show whatever there is to guide the user to install a new game only when no game is installed yet and only in the "Start Game"-tab.
  • Keep the other tabs as game-unspecific as possible
  • Don't make servers game specific
My reasoning behind this is given above.

I'm looking forward to hearing your opinion on this alternative suggestion!
Last edited by MESEmaster on Fri Jul 03, 2020 00:45, edited 1 time in total.