Any way to port Minetest to Xbox through FTP?

For people working on the C++ code.
CrazyMinetestGuy
IRC: MarisaKirisame
In-game: MarisaKirisame

Any way to port Minetest to Xbox through FTP?

by CrazyMinetestGuy » Post

I, oddly, can't play M!necraft anymore on my Xbox. Is there any way to port Minetest to Xbox, or at least a way to get it on Xbox?
16 years old. He/him in real life, any pronouns online.

c56
GitHub: tigercoding56
In-game: bm5 or bemo5 also sell_her_on55

Re: Any way to port Minetest to Xbox through FTP?

by c56 » Post

CrazyMinetestGuy wrote:
Fri Oct 07, 2022 16:10
I, oddly, can't play M!necraft anymore on my Xbox. Is there any way to port Minetest to Xbox, or at least a way to get it on Xbox?
not that i know of , also minetest is not minecraft (its better than minecraft in many regards being able to compile the source code and change it on your own is one of them )
this is a signature not a place to post messages also if i could change my username i would change it to sell_her_on55

Blockhead
GitHub: Montandalar
IRC: Blockhead256
In-game: Blockhead Blockhead256

by Blockhead » Post

If you can boot Linux onto your Xbox you can play Minetest that way, but by a quick search that's only a well-established process for older models: Original Xbox and 360 as far as a I can tell.
Last edited by Blockhead on Tue Nov 01, 2022 00:13, edited 1 time in total.
/˳˳_˳˳]_[˳˳_˳˳]_[˳˳_˳˳\ Advtrains enthusiast | My map: Noah's Railyard | My Content on ContentDB ✝️♂

MCL
GitHub: MCLx86
IRC: migdyn
In-game: singleplayer

by MCL » Post

Blockhead wrote:
Sat Oct 08, 2022 01:40
If you can boot Linux onto your Xbox you can play Minetest that way, but by a quick search that's only a well-established processor for older models: Original Xbox and 360 as far as a I can tell.
It is very likely the poster is using a 360, as Micro$hit recently dropped support for Minecraft by 4J studios on the Xbox 360 because they're pushing this new rewrite of the game called Bedrock Edition (previously Windows 10 edition) it is a rewrite of the game but in C#, but it lacks many features and has microtransactions + a shitton of game-breaking bugs that have existed for 4+ years.
2014-02-14 - 2024-02-14 TEN YEARS OF MCL