[MOD]Elemental Masters![MOD] Updated textures!

noobly

[MOD]Elemental Masters![MOD] Updated textures!

by noobly » Post

Hello! as all may have known, this mod WAS dead! that is because Ubuntu one decided to close down its fileshare services so no one could get latest updates for the mod. me, myself had to wipe my OS and in the process most of my files were deleted due to a faulty Usb, this included the mod, however! I have sat here for the past hours re-writing the mobs and giving them better textures! that's right! from crayon looking to something a bit more lore :P

Depends on:
Pilzadam's simple mobs: viewtopic.php?id=3063

Well, best to shut my face and post the mod already, so! here you go!: http://www38.zippyshare.com/v/xntbqlY6/file.html Install instructions below!

Code: Select all

1 Download simplemobs from pilzadam and rename the extracted folder to mobs
2 move the mobs folder into the mods folder located inside the main minetest directory 
3 open the rar with WinRAR or 7zip or simply change rar to zip then extract placing the extracted folder into mods folder. make sure the name of the folder reads "elementalmasters" otherwise it may not work
4 load minetest select a world hit configure and enable both simplemobs and elemental masters
5 have fun! (or as much as you can have with the threat of lava wielding monsters :P)
Updates:

Code: Select all

Fixed a lot of missing textures 
decreased spawns (best I could)
what the masters look like in game!

Land Master, creates two resources of different types when hitting the ground and a different two on contact of player
Water Master, creates, well, water
Lava Master, Again, self explanatory
Glass Master, Likes to make windows...
Dirt Master, Because why not?

That's all from me everyone :D Thanks to PilzAdam for the great simple mobs mod and support he gave me previously
Last edited by noobly on Sat Jan 24, 2015 23:17, edited 6 times in total.

noobly

by noobly » Post

Hybrid Dog wrote:the download link doesn't work
and please show some screenshots
Fixed it now sorry about that.

noobly

by noobly » Post

Hybrid Dog wrote:the download link doesn't work
and please show some screenshots
You can have your download link now and your screenshots Mr/Mrs perfect :P Jk

noobly

by noobly » Post

If you have an idea of a new master let me know! there are 3 things I'd need to know
1. What master is it (No-brainer)
2. How rare shall it be?
3. Where will it spawn (on land in the sea...)
4. What lighting level? (light, dark, sunset)
If you come up with something a bit too op like Drops 100000000 mese on death chances are VERY unlikely Unless it takes 10x's the amount to kill it. if I get at least 5 ridiculous requests such as this one then I shall make a Totally OP Masters download separate from the normal one.

noobly

by noobly » Post

Sorry bout the master not 'Transforming blocks around for you but im stupid and that's too hard for me. so instead I took hours figuring out how to have two effects off of the ball and this was my outcome, I made it as natural as I could with dirt stone gravel and sand, made it the rarest it can be for you but the bloody things weren't spawning at dark because o the water emits tiny bits of lighting or something but to make it up to you, I made it the best textured master we have yet! :D have fun!

noobly

by noobly » Post

Remember guys, im still on the request part of things! also I forgot to mention, if you have a favoured texture for your master (assuming its ACTUALLY MASTER SHAPED!) send it my way, if it is not master shaped then that will go in the irrelevant download as soon as I have 5 minimum totally bizzare and OP masters to make! submit what you want! (you can even send me textures of the mobs currently made and I will pm you a link with the mod) anything dodgegy going on with your masters (missing textures, bugs, crashes) Lemme know! and I will make it brand spanking better for you!

AMMOnym
IRC: AMMOnym
In-game: AMMOnym

by AMMOnym » Post

Water master looks like Yeti :D
Last edited by AMMOnym on Mon Mar 31, 2014 03:45, edited 1 time in total.

AMMOnym
IRC: AMMOnym
In-game: AMMOnym

Re: [MOD]ElementalMasters V0.6[MOD] New Master!

by AMMOnym » Post

Please, could you give any other link for windows too ? I like your mod and I want to use it in my singleplayer modpack. PLEASE NEW LINK !! thanks

Topywo

by Topywo » Post

AMMOnym wrote:Please, could you give any other link for windows too ? I like your mod and I want to use it in my singleplayer modpack. PLEASE NEW LINK !! thanks

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/654 ... asters.rar

noobly

by noobly » Post

AMMOnym wrote:Please, could you give any other link for windows too ? I like your mod and I want to use it in my singleplayer modpack. PLEASE NEW LINK !! thanks
Thanks for taking intrest in my mod! I have reuploaded the mod now, sorry for late reply! have fun in singleplayer!

noobly

by noobly » Post

Topywo wrote:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/654 ... asters.rar
Thank you soo much for the link! I lost all the files to a faulty usb and spent a while trying to remake the mod! this helped me quite a bit! kudos to you :)

j0j0n4th4n

Re: [MOD]Elemental Masters![MOD] Updated textures!

by j0j0n4th4n » Post

All the links are down
cdb_894a100ddd76