- Occasionally my out cold coolant pump will flicker to hot coolant and then back to cold, not sure why thats happening but no hot coolant actually gets shifted to the reactor fluid in port.
- My steam output always appears maxed out for steam pumping when things are turned on.
I also fixed powercells they will now function standalone with a machine so long as they are charged.
Edit: Forgot to say I also tried the flood light fix and the light beam still moves but the node model dosen't eg with orginal code this this 45 degrees +20 degrees up, I only have 1 twisted model per angle and its not actual 45 degree twist more like 30 and 15 up:
I had my afluids and bfluids around the wrong way what i get for reading code late last night, sent me off on a wild goose bug hunt tonight. Anyways if i've finally followed this correctly through all the nested functions between, nuclear, node_io and fluid_lib then the status accuracy for fluid_pumps should be greatly improved.
Im still trying to hunt down were the code checks a little more accuratly tha a node wants a certain fluid, plenty of approximate checks that the recieving node has the correct fluid buffer. But im yet to find were it actually confirms its an input buffer not output....I have confirmed it works that way just cant find the code in the nested function chain that does that check....more for my knowledge as its bugging me i cant find it :).