[abandoned Mod] Squaresville (Cities) [squaresville]

MCL
GitHub: MCLx86
IRC: MCL
In-game: singleplayer

Re: [abandoned Mod] Squaresville (Cities) [squaresville]

by MCL » Post

Has anybody gotten this to work on 5.6? If so, can you please show me what you changed in the code? Thanks.
GeoCube | a blockchain-based voxel game. $1 = 1sqft of land

mcaygerhard
GitHub: mckaygerhard
IRC: mckaygerhard
In-game: mckaygerhard

by mcaygerhard » Post

MCL wrote:
Wed Aug 31, 2022 00:41
Has anybody gotten this to work on 5.6? If so, can you please show me what you changed in the code? Thanks.
use the 0.4.17 most better games and mods now are for this.. due break compatibility, i already played with the minenux client 4.0.17 or you can also use the oldcoder version

Blockhead
GitHub: Montandalar
IRC: Blockhead256
In-game: Blockhead Blockhead256

by Blockhead » Post

MCL wrote:
In addition to the zip provide by Duane, did you download the patch ver50.zip and apply it? You can apply that with a command line or by inspecting it manually
mcaygerhard wrote:
Thu Jan 12, 2023 13:32
MCL wrote:
use the 0.4.17 most better games and mods now are for this.. due break compatibility, i already played with the minenux client 4.0.17 or you can also use the oldcoder version
Couldn't find the source to Minenux nor a Linux download. Meh. Same with oldcoder stuff. In fact now I recall having a hell of a time trying to use the "final minetest Linux kit" and failing. What's the point of all this supposed "compatibility" if it's so bleeding hard to download anyway?
/˳˳_˳˳]_[˳˳_˳˳]_[˳˳_˳˳\ Advtrains enthusiast | My map: Noah's Railyard | My Content on ContentDB

MCL
GitHub: MCLx86
IRC: MCL
In-game: singleplayer

by MCL » Post

mcaygerhard wrote:
Thu Jan 12, 2023 13:32
MCL wrote:
I wanted to use this in a game and most people have switched to 5.x.x by now. 0.4.17 doesn't even have the CDB downloader built-in
GeoCube | a blockchain-based voxel game. $1 = 1sqft of land