Everything licensed under the terms of WTFPL.
This module is a collection of scripts which are intended to provide the following services to your Minetest game:
- Spawn area protection within a given radius, to protect newcomers and allow grief-proof permanent server-owned structures to be built.
- Easily accessible dynamic layered 2D protection areas which every user can allocate to fit their constructs. User-friendly two dimensional area selection, server-friendly vertical protection limits suitable for layered worlds.
- Extended protection which not only blocks other users from digging or placing blocks directly, but also invasively protects and prevents interface access and other block usages automatically, even for blocks from other mods.
- Even external non-player entities which manipulate blocks are denied entry into protected areas thanks to invasive extensions made specifically for the builtin falling_node and external mesecons mods.
- Use /protect to get a free protection tool.
- Left click to select corner A, right click to select corner B.
- Left or right click to re-position the selected corners until satisfied.
- Press Drop (Q) to deselect the range. Press Drop again to delete the tool.
Mod dependencies: builtin/falling (strange, but true)
Supported (but not required): mesecons