[Mod] Aqua's titanium mod edited [titanium]

Hybrid Dog
GitHub: HybridDog

[Mod] Aqua's titanium mod edited [titanium]

by Hybrid Dog » Post

I have edited the titanium mod; I have changed some textures, increased the performance a bit, and forgot to properly document the changes I did.
VanessaE may have created another version of the titanium mod.

Because of broken download links, I put Aqua's titanium mod with history to github and changed the ore texture.

Depends: default
License: WTFPL
Download: zip, tar.gz
github: titanium

If you got ideas or found bugs, please tell them to me.
Last edited by Hybrid Dog on Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:25, edited 3 times in total.

‮‪‮
‮‪‮
‮‪‮
‮‪‮
‮‪‮
‮‪‮
‮‪‮
‮‪‮
‮‪

Inocudom
IRC: Inocudom
In-game: Inocudom

Re: [Mod] Aqua's titanium mod edited [titanium]

by Inocudom » Post

Hybrid Dog, would you please post all of your mods in the forums of Freeminer like you did with your swamp mod?

Hybrid Dog

by Hybrid Dog » Post

Inocudom wrote:Hybrid Dog, would you please post all of your mods in the forums of Freeminer like you did with your swamp mod?
ok

‮‪‮
‮‪‮
‮‪‮
‮‪‮
‮‪‮
‮‪‮
‮‪‮
‮‪‮
‮‪

TechnoWolfTV
In-game: TechnoWolfTV

by TechnoWolfTV » Post

Hello Hybrid Dog, thanks for the Titanium mod. I'm using it as part of the "Dreambuilder" mod pack, and have added various other mods including, "mobs_animal" and "mobs_monster" from TenPlus1. The titanium sword is not affecting any of the TenPlus1 mobs. I've been able to sort out adding sword-to-mob support for TenPlus1's mobs to other mods such as "Castle Weapons | crossbow.lua ; battleaxe.lua" but cannot sort out how to do so with the titanium sword after reviewing your init.lua. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Hybrid Dog

by Hybrid Dog » Post

After comparing the tools code with the default mod tools code, I noticed that damage_groups are missing. Those changes could fix the problem: https://github.com/HybridDog/titanium/c ... 36fa16eb74

‮‪‮
‮‪‮
‮‪‮
‮‪‮
‮‪‮
‮‪‮
‮‪‮
‮‪‮
‮‪

TechnoWolfTV
In-game: TechnoWolfTV

by TechnoWolfTV » Post

Thank you, Hybrid Dog. It ultimately works. I use Titanium via the "Dreambuilder" modpack by VanessaE. Replacing her Titanium mod folder with your new version causes the whole mod to not register, and comparing the two init.lua's in Notepad++ (Compare plugin) shows that the code has many differences, so I've pasted only your new Titanium Sword code into her version, and all works. I'm reporting your new update to her Dreambuilder modpack forum thread.