I've made a race of goblins with a new model based on the player character and new texture set.
Detailed infromation in the Project WIki
v0.0x No more versions numbers till this is ready for some kind of official release status.
* Update 2020/05/21 Aggro on player wielding a weapon. Trade affected by player aggression.
* Update 2020/05/09 Territorial enhancements:
The more goblins you trade with from a territory the better and more frequent drops you receive from trading!
Multiplayer works with territory and trade relations, each player has their own relations with goblins and territories.
Internationalization support begun to allow for translations
Personalized drops from goblins when you have learned their name and territory
I still think copper is a broken ore, but the goblins insisted on using it anyway...
Download [MOD] Goblins ***
REQUIRES: Mobs Redo version at least: 20200516 from:
Forum Page: Mobs Redo
you enable debug messages by changing the value of the init.lua:
Code: Select all
debugging_goblins = true ,
Special goblin-kudos to:
* Super thanks to duane-r for his work on traps: https://github.com/duane-r/
* BrandonReese for giving feral goblins a home in his challenging AdventureTest subgame!
* Nathan Salapat for his Minetest Mod Review: Goblins