I've made a race of goblins with a new model based on the player character and new texture set.
Detailed information in the Project WIki
v0.0x No more versions numbers till this is ready for some kind of official release status.
* Update 2020/07/06 added moss node and removed glow from cobblemoss node for better visuals
more variations for goblin tools and appropriate tools/nodes are chosen for tasks
* Update 2020/06/29 fixed a crash with protection enabled (such as with minecarts). Thanks to rusty-snake for reporting this!
* Update 2020/06/28 fixed a crashing bug in hud code, attached tools to goblins, new goblin animation and texture mods
* Update 2020/06/18 Optional HUD (enable in Minetest options menu)
* Update 2020/06/11 Custom Goblins and Gobdogs can be defined in goblins_custom.lua
attacking goblins can now be appeased through trade
Download [MOD] Goblins
Project git repository: https://github.com/FreeLikeGNU/goblins
REQUIRES: Mobs Redo version at least: 20200516 from:
Forum Page: Mobs Redo
Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported (CC BY-SA 3.0) by FreeLikeGNU
Special goblin-kudos to:
* Super thanks to duane-r for his work on traps: https://github.com/duane-r/
* BrandonReese for giving feral goblins a home in his challenging AdventureTest subgame!
* Nathan Salapat for his Minetest Mod Review: Goblins