[WIP] Elemental Tinkerer [Very Early Alpha] [elemtinker]

benedict424
IRC: oswald
In-game: oswaldTechnic

[WIP] Elemental Tinkerer [Very Early Alpha] [elemtinker]

by benedict424 » Post

This mod was started a long time ago, and I recently saw again that it had some potential. I am bringing it to the WIP category now because the items that I added to it already are very helpful. Please note that this mod has nothing that can be obtained in survival. You must use a creative inventory or commands to get the items required to start making the tools in the mod.

As of right now there are no pictures because everything looks ugly and will be changed very soon. Also the mod is so incomplete that I don't really have much to show

Everything here is WTFPL.

Downloads for all my mods are found at my public drive: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id= ... sp=sharing
Terra, Aqua, Ignus, Air, Ather, and Incognitus.

firefox
In-game: Red_Fox

Re: [WIP] Elemental Tinkerer [Very Early Alpha] [elemtinker]

by firefox » Post

and what does it do?
i clicked here because i wanted to know what an elemental tinkerer is, but this topic is just like "Hello world, I'm making a mod."
=(^.^)= nyan~

benedict424
IRC: oswald
In-game: oswaldTechnic

Re: [WIP] Elemental Tinkerer [Very Early Alpha] [elemtinker]

by benedict424 » Post

At the moment, that's unfortunately pretty much it. The items in the game are suppose to act as small utilities to make exploration and combat easier. With the few things in the mod so far, the only notable one you can make is a wand that places light sources, and a wand that places fire. The latest version will crash if you try to run it, but I think there are older versions with about as much content (which isn't much). Sorry for posting this mod unfinished, but I think it's a motivator to get it done.
Terra, Aqua, Ignus, Air, Ather, and Incognitus.