CARNIVORE PLANT

Post Reply
User avatar
ulla
Member
Posts: 109
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2015 09:22
GitHub: IIIullaIII
IRC: ulla
In-game: ulla

CARNIVORE PLANT

by ulla » Post

HI all this is my new mod and first mob
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
:-)
have children too and shot egg
UPDATED WHIT NEW CARNIVORE AND MOB
next time add more carnivore


Update whit some fix and new mob
0.2.0 download :
GITHUB : https://github.com/IIIullaIII/mobu
DROPBOX: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mi09xjil1yyk ... 1ospa?dl=0
_________________________________________________________________________
Last edited by ulla on Thu May 03, 2018 12:03, edited 10 times in total.
X4cna2d4UqsiawIzUumDgPoYNx3JLGII

User avatar
mahmutelmas06
Member
Posts: 367
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2015 13:10
GitHub: mahmutelmas06
IRC: mahmutelmas06
In-game: masum

Re: CARNIVORE PLANT

by mahmutelmas06 » Post

Original idea

By the way you dont need to integrate api.lua if you add mobs to depens.txt
My Mods:

Beverage

User avatar
ulla
Member
Posts: 109
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2015 09:22
GitHub: IIIullaIII
IRC: ulla
In-game: ulla

Re: CARNIVORE PLANT

by ulla » Post

mahmutelmas06 wrote:Original idea

By the way you dont need to integrate api.lua if you add mobs to depens.txt
Tank you !! ohh but i have modified api only for not depends :-( but in next update i add other mob and
i use mobs depends
X4cna2d4UqsiawIzUumDgPoYNx3JLGII

npx
Member
Posts: 164
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2015 21:17
In-game: npx
Location: Turin, Italy

Re: CARNIVORE PLANT

by npx » Post

It is a very nice idea! Good work!

User avatar
ulla
Member
Posts: 109
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2015 09:22
GitHub: IIIullaIII
IRC: ulla
In-game: ulla

Re: CARNIVORE PLANT

by ulla » Post

npx wrote:It is a very nice idea! Good work!
tanks
i want create more carnivore
next time i add
X4cna2d4UqsiawIzUumDgPoYNx3JLGII

User avatar
ulla
Member
Posts: 109
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2015 09:22
GitHub: IIIullaIII
IRC: ulla
In-game: ulla

Re: CARNIVORE PLANT

by ulla » Post

ulla wrote:
npx wrote:It is a very nice idea! Good work!
tanks
i want create more carnivore
next time i add
lol grazie ita?
X4cna2d4UqsiawIzUumDgPoYNx3JLGII

npx
Member
Posts: 164
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2015 21:17
In-game: npx
Location: Turin, Italy

Re: CARNIVORE PLANT

by npx » Post

Si! Che cosa carina trovarsi così per caso, ancora complimenti per la mod, ha un grande potenziale! Continua così!

User avatar
TailsTheFoxDoes MT
Member
Posts: 415
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 20:50
In-game: TailsTheFox
Location: Mobius

Re: CARNIVORE PLANT

by TailsTheFoxDoes MT » Post

Can you make it attack mobs besides players, or is it enabled already, it would be a cool defense mechanism.
I'm the TailsTMM of minetest, in other words, i rock.
BRAAAAAZZZZAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BTW it means TailsTheMeseMinecart, but that isn't my name, it's just a way of saying that i basically do the same thing Dantdm does but i do it with minetest And you problably can't see the invisible ink.
My mods:
My first mod:tails_boss

Mob_pack now has voice acting! Do you want YOUR VOICE included? Look in my posts for the thread!

User avatar
ulla
Member
Posts: 109
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2015 09:22
GitHub: IIIullaIII
IRC: ulla
In-game: ulla

Re: CARNIVORE PLANT

by ulla » Post

TailsTheFoxDoes MT wrote:Can you make it attack mobs besides players, or is it enabled already, it would be a cool defense mechanism.
iI had already thought about it, but I do not know if 'does not make her walk, in the next update I' to insert this too
tanks for post
X4cna2d4UqsiawIzUumDgPoYNx3JLGII

User avatar
ulla
Member
Posts: 109
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2015 09:22
GitHub: IIIullaIII
IRC: ulla
In-game: ulla

Re: CARNIVORE PLANT

by ulla » Post

npx wrote:Si! Che cosa carina trovarsi così per caso, ancora complimenti per la mod, ha un grande potenziale! Continua così!
grazie ho gia degli altri progetti in mente ma per ora voglio perfezionare e finire queste mie due mod : hemp_mod viewtopic.php?f=9&t=13917
e questa carnivore plant
X4cna2d4UqsiawIzUumDgPoYNx3JLGII

User avatar
TailsTheFoxDoes MT
Member
Posts: 415
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 20:50
In-game: TailsTheFox
Location: Mobius

Re: CARNIVORE PLANT

by TailsTheFoxDoes MT » Post

ulla wrote:
TailsTheFoxDoes MT wrote:Can you make it attack mobs besides players, or is it enabled already, it would be a cool defense mechanism.
iI had already thought about it, but I do not know if 'does not make her walk, in the next update I' to insert this too
tanks for post
Maybe you could use some code from esmobs/badplayer. Because, i installed badplayer they attacked the not_so_simple_mobs and attacked the fnaf mod, the only reason the fnaf mod crashed was because the fnaf mobs were incompatible for badplayer/esmobs, not the other away around, and about how you said "Thanks"
Your Welcome
I'm the TailsTMM of minetest, in other words, i rock.
BRAAAAAZZZZAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BTW it means TailsTheMeseMinecart, but that isn't my name, it's just a way of saying that i basically do the same thing Dantdm does but i do it with minetest And you problably can't see the invisible ink.
My mods:
My first mod:tails_boss

Mob_pack now has voice acting! Do you want YOUR VOICE included? Look in my posts for the thread!

User avatar
TailsTheFoxDoes MT
Member
Posts: 415
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 20:50
In-game: TailsTheFox
Location: Mobius

Re: CARNIVORE PLANT

by TailsTheFoxDoes MT » Post

TailsTheFoxDoes MT wrote:
ulla wrote:
TailsTheFoxDoes MT wrote:Can you make it attack mobs besides players, or is it enabled already, it would be a cool defense mechanism.
iI had already thought about it, but I do not know if 'does not make her walk, in the next update I' to insert this too
tanks for post
Maybe you could use some code from esmobs/badplayer. Because, i installed badplayer they attacked the not_so_simple_mobs and attacked the fnaf mod, the only reason the fnaf mod crashed was because the fnaf mobs were incompatible for badplayer/esmobs, not the other away around, and about how you said "Thanks"
Your Welcome
And about the head sticking out, what about making it stretch between two entities, the plant head, and the pot, and i think i know why you made this mod, because i heard of a similar minecraft mod.
I'm the TailsTMM of minetest, in other words, i rock.
BRAAAAAZZZZAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BTW it means TailsTheMeseMinecart, but that isn't my name, it's just a way of saying that i basically do the same thing Dantdm does but i do it with minetest And you problably can't see the invisible ink.
My mods:
My first mod:tails_boss

Mob_pack now has voice acting! Do you want YOUR VOICE included? Look in my posts for the thread!

foxz
Member
Posts: 36
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:58
GitHub: foxzoolm
In-game: foxz

Re: CARNIVORE PLANT

by foxz » Post

LOL epic !!!
gg...
is it a entity or a node+entity ?

User avatar
ulla
Member
Posts: 109
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2015 09:22
GitHub: IIIullaIII
IRC: ulla
In-game: ulla

Re: CARNIVORE PLANT

by ulla » Post

entity :-P
X4cna2d4UqsiawIzUumDgPoYNx3JLGII

User avatar
Andrey01
Member
Posts: 2444
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2016 15:18
GitHub: Andrey2470T
In-game: Andrey01
Location: Russia, Moscow

Re: CARNIVORE PLANT

by Andrey01 » Post

Oh! I even did not know here was added still one carnivore plant! It looks like nice. How do i need to rename correctly? If i try to rename in carnivore_plant an error happens then.

User avatar
BirgitLachner
Member
Posts: 383
Joined: Thu May 05, 2016 10:18
In-game: Bibs

Re: CARNIVORE PLANT

by BirgitLachner » Post

Nice and suprising idea for those who don't believe that there is a player-eating plant :D

User avatar
kingoscargames
Member
Posts: 216
Joined: Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:06
GitHub: kingoscargames
In-game: kingoscargames
Location: Netherlands

Re: CARNIVORE PLANT

by kingoscargames » Post

Andrey01 wrote:How do i need to rename correctly?
It should be renamed to "mobu".

User avatar
azekill_DIABLO
Member
Posts: 7497
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2014 20:05
GitHub: azekillDIABLO
In-game: azekill_DIABLO
Location: OMICRON
Contact:

Re: CARNIVORE PLANT

by azekill_DIABLO » Post

the second plant looks awesome to use!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bastrabun, freshreplicant and 1 guest