:-)
have children too and shot egg
UPDATED WHIT NEW CARNIVORE AND MOB
next time add more carnivore

Update whit some fix and new mob
0.2.0 download :
GITHUB : https://github.com/IIIullaIII/mobu
DROPBOX: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mi09xjil1yyk ... 1ospa?dl=0
Last edited by ulla on Thu May 03, 2018 12:03, edited 10 times in total.
X4cna2d4UqsiawIzUumDgPoYNx3JLGII

mahmutelmas06
GitHub: mahmutelmas06
IRC: mahmutelmas06
In-game: masum

Re: CARNIVORE PLANT

by mahmutelmas06 » Post

Original idea

By the way you dont need to integrate api.lua if you add mobs to depens.txt
My Mods:

Beverage

ulla
GitHub: IIIullaIII
IRC: ulla
In-game: ulla

by ulla » Post

mahmutelmas06 wrote:Original idea

By the way you dont need to integrate api.lua if you add mobs to depens.txt
Tank you !! ohh but i have modified api only for not depends :-( but in next update i add other mob and
i use mobs depends

npx
In-game: npx

by npx » Post

It is a very nice idea! Good work!

ulla

by ulla » Post

npx wrote:It is a very nice idea! Good work!
tanks
i want create more carnivore
next time i add

ulla

by ulla » Post

ulla wrote:
npx wrote:It is a very nice idea! Good work!
tanks
i want create more carnivore
next time i add
lol grazie ita?

npx
In-game: npx

by npx » Post

Si! Che cosa carina trovarsi così per caso, ancora complimenti per la mod, ha un grande potenziale! Continua così!

TailsTheFoxDoes MT
In-game: TailsTheFox

by TailsTheFoxDoes MT » Post

Can you make it attack mobs besides players, or is it enabled already, it would be a cool defense mechanism.
I'm the TailsTMM of minetest, in other words, i rock.
BRAAAAAZZZZAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BTW it means TailsTheMeseMinecart, but that isn't my name, it's just a way of saying that i basically do the same thing Dantdm does but i do it with minetest And you problably can't see the invisible ink.
My mods:
My first mod:tails_boss

Mob_pack now has voice acting! Do you want YOUR VOICE included? Look in my posts for the thread!

ulla

by ulla » Post

TailsTheFoxDoes MT wrote:Can you make it attack mobs besides players, or is it enabled already, it would be a cool defense mechanism.
iI had already thought about it, but I do not know if 'does not make her walk, in the next update I' to insert this too
tanks for post

ulla

by ulla » Post

npx wrote:Si! Che cosa carina trovarsi così per caso, ancora complimenti per la mod, ha un grande potenziale! Continua così!
grazie ho gia degli altri progetti in mente ma per ora voglio perfezionare e finire queste mie due mod : hemp_mod viewtopic.php?f=9&t=13917
e questa carnivore plant

TailsTheFoxDoes MT

ulla wrote:
TailsTheFoxDoes MT wrote:Can you make it attack mobs besides players, or is it enabled already, it would be a cool defense mechanism.
iI had already thought about it, but I do not know if 'does not make her walk, in the next update I' to insert this too
tanks for post
Maybe you could use some code from esmobs/badplayer. Because, i installed badplayer they attacked the not_so_simple_mobs and attacked the fnaf mod, the only reason the fnaf mod crashed was because the fnaf mobs were incompatible for badplayer/esmobs, not the other away around, and about how you said "Thanks"
Your Welcome
BTW it means TailsTheMeseMinecart, but that isn't my name, it's just a way of saying that i basically do the same thing Dantdm does but i do it with minetest And you problably can't see the invisible ink.
My mods:

Mob_pack now has voice acting! Do you want YOUR VOICE included? Look in my posts for the thread!

TailsTheFoxDoes MT

TailsTheFoxDoes MT wrote:
ulla wrote:
tanks for post
Maybe you could use some code from esmobs/badplayer. Because, i installed badplayer they attacked the not_so_simple_mobs and attacked the fnaf mod, the only reason the fnaf mod crashed was because the fnaf mobs were incompatible for badplayer/esmobs, not the other away around, and about how you said "Thanks"
Your Welcome
And about the head sticking out, what about making it stretch between two entities, the plant head, and the pot, and i think i know why you made this mod, because i heard of a similar minecraft mod.
My mods:

foxz
GitHub: foxzoolm
In-game: foxz

by foxz » Post

LOL epic !!!
gg...
is it a entity or a node+entity ?

ulla

by ulla » Post

entity :-P

Andrey01
GitHub: Andrey2470T
In-game: Andrey01

by Andrey01 » Post

Oh! I even did not know here was added still one carnivore plant! It looks like nice. How do i need to rename correctly? If i try to rename in carnivore_plant an error happens then.

BirgitLachner
In-game: Bibs

by BirgitLachner » Post

Nice and suprising idea for those who don't believe that there is a player-eating plant :D

kingoscargames
GitHub: kingoscargames
In-game: kingoscargames

by kingoscargames » Post

Andrey01 wrote:How do i need to rename correctly?
It should be renamed to "mobu".

azekill_DIABLO
GitHub: azekillDIABLO
In-game: azekill_DIABLO

by azekill_DIABLO » Post

the second plant looks awesome to use!
Gone, but not dead. Contact me on discord: azekill_DIABLO#6565
DMs are always open if you want to get in touch!

j0j0n4th4n

by j0j0n4th4n » Post

I'm getting an error:

Code: Select all

[i]
2021-08-23 05:33:25: WARNING[Main]: WARNING: minetest.setting_* functions are deprecated.  Use methods on the minetest.settings object. (at ...j0j0\Games\Minetest_5.4.1\bin\..\mods\ztest\mobu/api.lua:6)
2021-08-23 05:33:25: WARNING[Main]: WARNING: minetest.setting_* functions are deprecated.  Use methods on the minetest.settings object. (at ...j0j0\Games\Minetest_5.4.1\bin\..\mods\ztest\mobu/api.lua:7)
2021-08-23 05:33:25: WARNING[Main]: WARNING: minetest.setting_* functions are deprecated.  Use methods on the minetest.settings object. (at ...j0j0\Games\Minetest_5.4.1\bin\..\mods\ztest\mobu/api.lua:8)
2021-08-23 05:33:25: WARNING[Main]: WARNING: minetest.setting_* functions are deprecated.  Use methods on the minetest.settings object. (at ...j0j0\Games\Minetest_5.4.1\bin\..\mods\ztest\mobu/api.lua:10)
2021-08-23 05:33:26: WARNING[Main]: WARNING: minetest.setting_* functions are deprecated.  Use methods on the minetest.settings object. (at ...j0j0\Games\Minetest_5.4.1\bin\..\mods\ztest\mobu/api.lua:11)
2021-08-23 05:33:26: ERROR[Main]: ModError: Failed to load and run script from Z:\home\j0j0\Games\Minetest_5.4.1\bin\..\mods\ztest\mobu\init.lua:
2021-08-23 05:33:26: ERROR[Main]: ...j0\Games\Minetest_5.4.1\bin\..\builtin\game\register.lua:182: bad argument #5 to 'register_item_raw' (table expected, got string)
2021-08-23 05:33:26: ERROR[Main]: stack traceback:
2021-08-23 05:33:26: ERROR[Main]: 	[C]: in function 'register_item_raw'
2021-08-23 05:33:26: ERROR[Main]: 	...j0\Games\Minetest_5.4.1\bin\..\builtin\game\register.lua:182: in function 'register_item'
2021-08-23 05:33:26: ERROR[Main]: 	...j0\Games\Minetest_5.4.1\bin\..\builtin\game\register.lua:208: in function 'register_node'
2021-08-23 05:33:26: ERROR[Main]: 	...0\Games\Minetest_5.4.1\bin\..\mods\ztest\mobu/UOlola.lua:59: in main chunk
2021-08-23 05:33:26: ERROR[Main]: 	[C]: in function 'dofile'
2021-08-23 05:33:26: ERROR[Main]: 	...0j0\Games\Minetest_5.4.1\bin\..\mods\ztest\mobu\init.lua:2: in main chunk
2021-08-23 05:33:26: ERROR[Main]: Verifique o debug.txt para mais detalhes.
2021-08-23 05:33:26: ACTION[Main]: Server: Shutting down
[/i] 
Is this mod still being mantained?
cdb_894a100ddd76

MisterE
GitHub: MisterE123
IRC: MisterE
In-game: MisterE

by MisterE » Post

the last post was in 2017. its very unlikely. just a guess that the mod is outdated so no longer works with the current api. Try following the clues from the error report to fix it. Or try running it on Minetest 0.4.x

j0j0n4th4n

by j0j0n4th4n » Post

the last post was in 2017. its very unlikely. just a guess that the mod is outdated so no longer works with the current api. Try following the clues from the error report to fix it. Or try running it on Minetest 0.4.x
Thanks, captain obvious you were very helpful. Despite your acid humor, your suggestion were really helpful. I dig through the code and found the source of error. It was the sound, both "tignosa" and "" have the line:

sounds = "mobu:morso",
Commenting that did the trick, but I run into another error. So far it only happened if I stand far away from a mob after it turn hostile. It happened with the lobster but since it points to the api file I'm confident it also happen to the snake and skeleton

AsyncErr: ServerThread::run Lua: Runtime error from mod 'default' in callback luaentity_Step(): Invalid position (expected table got nil).
stack traceback:
	[C]: in function 'get_objects_inside_radius'
	/home/j0j0/.minetest/mods/ztest/mobu/api.lua:836: in function </home/j0j0/.minetest/mods/ztest/mobu/api.lua:672>
This is a little above my current programing level
cdb_894a100ddd76