An API which makes mob creation easy and fast. Mobs made with this API are aesthetically pleasing, fast, low on resources, and include all the things you'd expect out of a mob in the game (In the release).
Right now I am working hard to get all the code working to the best of my abilities to get mobs which add to the game but do not hog resources.
Mob entities will use their own internal functions to be as quick as possible and to be modular.
- Utility mobs which can regrow whatever the harvestable item is
- Mobs avoid walking into other mobs and players
- Hostile mobs attack players
- Hostile by day, or hostile by night mobs
- Avoid sunlight or darkness and seek shelter if available
- Climb ladders and bounce on bouncy nodes
- Equip armor and an item if using player mesh along with armor mod
- Use line of sight to get player or entity positions when following, if a player gets out of line of sight, the last position that the mob saw you or the other mob, it will go to
- Mob sound effects
- Death animations
- Remembering players that attacked/fed them and adjusting accordingly
- Learning what nodes hurt/help them
I hope to have a complete mob AI sometime by June. There are also no version numbers, this is rolling release.
License:Creative Commons 0