[mod]One Remover[oneremover]

mootpoint
GitHub: DemandingSloth
IRC: DemandingSloth
In-game: DemandingSloth

[mod]One Remover[oneremover]

by mootpoint » Post

This is a mod i wrote that removes 1x1 pillars made of stone cobble or dirt, it will also fill in 1x1 shafts in the ground.

idea and most of the code come from dig_up function from the default mod. and for the filling shafts idea comes from castle mod rope boxes.

they both look like stone for now so no screenshots.

to use /giveme oneremover:stone_filler then place at the top of the shaft you want filled.
for the remover: /giveme oneremover:remover_stone place at the bottom of pillar and punch
let me know if you have any ideas.

License GPL v3

Code: https://github.com/mootpoint/oneremover
zip: https://github.com/mootpoint/oneremover ... master.zip
"Think of the solution, not the problem." - Richard Rahl

I apologize for the long hiatus. Any issues with my mods should be resolved soon. If you have noticed any please shoot me a dm or submit a request to github.

Come check us out over at the Volcano Bay server

mootpoint
GitHub: DemandingSloth
IRC: DemandingSloth
In-game: DemandingSloth

Re: [mod]One Remover[oneremover]

by mootpoint » Post

Just to clarify, I will not be adding recipes for these, they will be available for creative players only or players with give. This tool is for repairing the world and would cause way to much griefing of everyone has it
"Think of the solution, not the problem." - Richard Rahl

I apologize for the long hiatus. Any issues with my mods should be resolved soon. If you have noticed any please shoot me a dm or submit a request to github.

Come check us out over at the Volcano Bay server

TechNolaByte
GitHub: TechNolaByte

Re: [mod]One Remover[oneremover]

by TechNolaByte » Post

cool idea sadly I only play single player so have no need for an item such as this
but still cool 1+
The great quest of alchemy neither failed nor attained gold; programmers are those great alchemists who transmute caffeine into code.