Mod auto assemble any consist node formation.
It is ProofOfConcept now with any errors
Only for test - works once at new world
Base cube mesh is weird (see .blend file in mesh directory set_bone slide it by 0.5) will fixed later by .
Make test by set MeSe on your build that unconnected from ground then punch it for megaShip / submarine / blockOfNodes ))) assemble.
ToDo 1st common as usual
- save / rebuild after attached entity formation disappear on far.
- 6 material mesh for copy textures from node.
- MeSe needs for make nodes (entitites) moving.
- Crystals needs for record formation structure.
- rare (diamonds, emerald ... ) - may reused for new record and have more capacity
- common (quartz ... ) - first time recording will success but next will destroy to dust
- simple centerMass physics with impulse transfer for using rocket engines ) , baloons etc
- destroing node on fly
- adding node on fly
- collisions & destroying
- player may walk on
- simple link stuff like ropes that may transport structure
MeSe LORE and subgame layer logic:
- MeSe is something is not matter stuff like something relict (not that what is named as an energy or magic still)
- The World was born in MeSe storm. Till time existing MeSe was accumulate from around of all nodes in any nodes that stay as superposition points except liquids maybe (hmm pure MeSe may even will in air node) another word - ones take relict stuff that hold blocks around all together and ever.
- ??? ore mutation (stone is 'empty' ore) when MeSe change level with extract from node for linking structure or flow back again.
- when structure destroy by:
- smash - MeSe return in current accumulator node - structure is stable
- divide - Mese of unlinked structure part start flow by superposition lines and fill pointNodes.
Structure start subdivide to separate nodes that fall independently with pieces of MeSe inside that temporally serve move ability. After all when falling node touch \ collide something on its way, MeSe finish leaking off and node become common static.
Depends on: none