Support for legacy/stable Minetest 0.4.17!!
An armor set for each of the six Terumetal alloys (when played alongside stujones11's 3d_armor):
An additional type of armor - bracers - which each provide a special effect when worn (but only 1 at a time):
- Aqua Bracers: allow underwater breathing
- Jump Bracers: higher jumping ability (can jump about 2 blocks up)
- Speed Bracers: faster movement speed
- Antigravity Bracers: reduces effect of gravity (makes you more floaty & reduces fall damage)
- Defense Bracers: provide a big boost to defense stat
- Heal Bracers: provide a big boost to heal stat
Also, doors for each alloy, in 4 different styles:
This mod is a gameplay mod that adds one new ore to the world which can be used to alloy with already existing Minetest metals to make better tools. Additionally, it provides several machines that run on heat power to do the alloying as well as provide a great deal of convenience like:
- ore doubling/tripling
- fast cooking/smelting
- creating lava
- growing mese crystals
- repairing tools
- crushing items for further processing or convenience
- pressed wood, a type of wood that can be made in greater yield than regular planks
- various ways to generate and distribute heat energy used by machinery
Important: Mod version 2.1 and later are intended for use with in-development Minetest version 5.0.0!
Do not upgrade beyond 2.0 if you are intending to continue playing with Minetest 0.4.X!!
Version 2.0 and prior were made for Minetest version 0.4.16, but work perfectly fine in 0.4.17.X
An introduction of how to use the mod's elements can be found on Github at https://github.com/Terumoc/terumet/blob ... /README.md
The changelog for what's been updated across versions since initial release can be found here: https://github.com/Terumoc/terumet/blob ... angelog.md
Direct download: https://github.com/Terumoc/terumet/releases/tag/v2.2
To install: Unzip the download to any temporary location and move the "terumet" folder inside the ZIP file to your mods folder. Everything else is development related and is not needed to use the mod and can be deleted after moving the mod folder out.
Issues/Bugs/Crashes: Known issues with the mod are posted on the Github page at https://github.com/Terumoc/terumet/issues - you are welcome to add any others that you run across using the mod, whether crashes, bugs, or exploits.
I also highly suggest using unified_inventory for crafting and machine recipe assistance.
Additionally the wiki is in progress to describe the basics of every element the mod adds:
Let me know if you might be interested in assisting with the wiki, since right now it is my lowest priority but is an important tool for players.