Browse on: GitHub
To keep griefers away from the server, all new players don't get interact privs.
They have to go through this entrance exam to get the necessary privs.
Goal of the exam is to build an altar with an offering bowl.
After offering the defined items (see settings.lua) the player has passed the exam.
He will be teleported to the starting position. The exam area will be prepared for the next exam.
How it works
- A new spawned player has no interact and no shout privs. He can only walk around and see everything.
But he gets cyclically a page faded in, where there is an indication that he has to do an entrance exam
before he will get normal rights.
- If he agrees, he will be teleported into a green 32x32 area very far out, which he can not leave but has to do the exam.
- The goal is to build an altar and place a sacrificial bowl there and fill it with the required things
- When the goal is reached, the player gets standard privs and is teleported back to his starting point.
- If the player leaves the game for more than 15 min, the exam is canceled. But the player can start a new test at any time
- In both cases, the area is cleared again so that the next one finds the same starting conditions
- Since the player can not leave this field, he has to come to terms with what he finds or can do there
- The player can always call up a help page with tips and the expected test result
Code: GNU LGPL version 2.1 or later