Blockhead
GitHub: Montandalar
IRC: Blockhead256
In-game: Blockhead Blockhead256

Re: [MOD] Stargate mod [StarGate]

by Blockhead » Post

Skamiz Kazzarch wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2023 13:53
What you have here is a 'stargate' mod by RealBadAngel which can also be found here:
https://github.com/minetest-mods/stargate/tree/master
So we have the wrong mod then? Haha okay.

I'm pretty concerned about the longevity of the host "rghost.net" which was used for the file before it went HTTP 500. The Wayback Machine's calendar for 2023 so far has quite the proportion of red entries (failed at crawl time). Also while looking through the URLs tab, I saw that an older cache of one entry had marked a file as deleted that went 500 the same as the OP links.

I suspect that someone wanted the original file gone. Seems likely OP got rid of it or their host needed to clear out some free space - not that it's clear why they would need it when their current homepage says all they do is offer value add like analytics, descriptions and passwords on top of links to other file hosts... Maybe some third options like copyright infringement causing the site to kill its links, I'm not sure.
/˳˳_˳˳]_[˳˳_˳˳]_[˳˳_˳˳\ Advtrains enthusiast | My map: Noah's Railyard | My Content on ContentDB ✝️♂

Cage

Re: [MOD] Stargate mod [StarGate]

by Cage » Post

If your looking for a Stargate type mod, try looking at Meseportals mod. It works really well with the latest Minetest